Wow! Gopi opened her mouth

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, I don't know about you people, but i was pleasantly surprised to see Gopi actually opening her mouth to defend herself.

To top it, she extended her hand and showed that her nail paint was, in fact, on her nails only ðŸ˜†

Well done, Gopi dear!! Very well done, I'm impressed!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, that was a very welcome surprise

I thought she would just get nervous and apologize, but she proved her innocence

Awesome stuff

Yuks
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think there are many instances where she opened her mouth in her defense but most of time Rashi overpowered her... like she did today.. Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
but today i think even hetal would've got some hint...it was nice that gopi defended herself
laylaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so did everyone believe gopi or did Rashi divert everyones attention again?
karth thumbnail
hey guyz what happened in today's episode? Did Rashi win over again? Dis the family members believe Gopi?
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karth

hey guyz what happened in today's episode? Did Rashi win over again? Dis the family members believe Gopi?

Nopes Kokila is Gopi's saviour
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Am rstless here gopi nai kya kahan aur kis say? Aehem was he there ?? Want to know tell me tell me tell me
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love Gopi today, make over has given her a little confidence to speak up. loved that part, even Hetal was looking thoughtful, of course Kokila know the truth, she is not going to give Rashi another chance.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laylaz

so did everyone believe gopi or did Rashi divert everyones attention again?

You need to watch it. I think both Kokila and Hetal knew it was Rashi's doing, as soon as Gopi said what she did and held her hands out showing the undamaged nails, Kokila turned to Rashi with a knowing look, similarly Hetal had the same look when Gopi started to tell her again, when Rashi and Kokila walked away, she said it doesn't matter, as she normally does, but in this case she had that knowing look.

Both Hetal and Kokila know it's jealousy that has prompted this sabotage by Rashi and have decided not to make a big issue about it.

Gopi is speaking out these days, she doesn't just look down, like she used to do and stay silent, she brings out her best doe like expression (the almond eyes, pleading look) and explains what happened and because she is so trustworthy and reliable, all with one exception, Aham, are likely to believe her.