India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK showsoff 4 pack & Spotted with Suhana Pg 3

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

srk flashes abs 031811031651 SRK Showsoff His Four Pack & States Bolly Is Lacking 3 Fundamental Things At India Todays Conclave!

Reason #34920923 we wuv SRK'he's so v entertaining.

Shahrukh Khan was the special guest-speaker at the India Today Conclave 2011 to celebrate a decade of leadership within the country which was held in the capital where he discussed that movie-making needed to change and subsequently showed off his tumtum.

SRK spoke candidly about 3 things which are missing in Bolly today all of which he believes need to be changed otherwise the younger generation will stop watching our cinema,

Hindi films lack in three very important aspects of filmmaking. The first amongst them is screenplay writing. We need to understand the format and adhere to screenplay writing technique like them (Hollywood). The sooner Indian filmmakers realise that screenplay writing is not an art form but a science, the faster our films will globalise. Secondly, I feel so odd that on one hand we have the biggest software developing industries of the world, but somehow we are lacking behind in it's usage in India. We have the means to buy the machines, but we don't have mechanics to stand by them. That is a big investment we are looking for from Hollywood. We need our own people who can make us our own cheaper, better, faster software for visual-effect teams. The third important thing that we need to learn is the discipline with which they (Hollywood) do their business. It does exist in other sectors, but it is lacking in the film industry. If our industry wants to thrive economically, we also need to figure out and learn ways of selling our dreams to the largest number of people in the shortest span of time. We need to learn the science of marketing from them.

In addition, Conclave director Kalli Purie asked SRK, if he still had six-pack abs underneath his sharp black suit. SRK stood up, pulled up his shirt and replied,

Not six-pack, but I do have four-pack abs.

Edited by -Maddy- - 18 March 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everglittersladygagaSalma2IHeartDeepika.sheeebamboocopterruky786widatomnjerry2

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

great

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
luved itEmbarrassed..thanks for the articleBig smile
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
He is known for his irreverent humour as well as his six pack abs.

Shah Rukh Khan showed off both in front of a house-full crowd at the India Today Conclave in New Delhi today.

The 45-year-old actor spoke about Movies, Magic and Life but the conversation soon turned to his head-line grabbing physique. When asked whether a six-pack was still 'lurking behind that sharp suit', the actor quickly stood up and pulled his shirt up to give the audience a dekko at his abs.

'I don't know whether it is a six pack, but it is definitely a four,' said Shah Rukh amid applause and cat calls.

The stage was flanked by a giant image of a shirt-less Shah Rukh who confessed that he did not know how to behave at 'serious events' such as the conclave which was inaugurated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today.

'My wife always tells me, 'Please don't try to be funny at serious events, please don't speak too much'. I am told this is a very serious event," said Shah Rukh.

In his speech, the actor took digs at the politicisation of the word 'Mumbai' and on a more serious note spoke about communalism and Indian cinema going global.

'Indian cinema is going from Mumbai to Melrose. Though I would have preferred saying Bombay to Beverly Hills, that kind of alliteration is not allowed to Muslim actors,' said Shah Rukh.

The actor went on to say that religion and politics should never be mixed and he finds communalism 'low down and deplorable'.

'I truly believe that politicians should not use religion as an agenda. It is just not acceptable. The issues like education, development and women's upliftment, which are sidelined, are the basic political issues which need to be looked upon,' he said.

'I am a Muslim myself and I am married to a Hindu lady and my children know about all religions and its my conscious decision to make them aware of it. Religion is a personal thing and nobody in this world has the right to come between you and your God,' he added

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-srk-shows-off-his-abs-at-india-today-conclave/20110318.htm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

popcorn987pria4everWriter_At_Heartsheee

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Video

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Video/132747/42/Videos/shah-rukh-khan-flashes-abs-at-india-today-conclave-2011.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglez

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
We need to understand the format and adhere to screenplay writing technique like them.

Maybe SRK but Bollywood still have a long way to go
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

he looks so good, love that pic..suit & packs! Day Dreaming

i think bwood def. needs better screen play, less copying of hwood & less remakes! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everruky786wida

Go to top