Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I can understand Nandini !!! I pity you indeed !!! I'll have to start writing !! Can't write in one go as can't sit for long and so I'm skipping the repeat of today's epi also !!!!

It's actually so sad to see this !!! We're being happy to skip an episode !!! Never thought such a day would come

Hmm never though such a day would come . Tell me Bhavna did you tell Abhi sir about IF when you spoke to him
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes they all know about IF ... especially after our Signature Campaign .... unluckily our actors are way too humble .... wish they protested !!! Someone like Satam sir's words would never be ignored !!!
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

yes they all know about IF ... especially after our Signature Campaign .... unluckily our actors are way too humble .... wish they protested !!! Someone like Satam sir's words would never be ignored !!!

I prey that they read today's reviews and I also prey that Kolahpur chi Ambe bai puts some scence into their heads. They cant not visit her temple . Every one gonig to Kolahpur goes there

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will watch it today again..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm the last the comment and seriously Nandini di, I pity you have to write the update!!!! And I really wish now that the building would have cut the electricity for Earth Hour!!!!! I donb't want to say anything about the episode!!!! No DUO throughtout the episode is certainly a breakthrough!!!!!

I could really imagine that the both of them must have been relishing over ice-creams and coconut waters rather than running about for an idiotic case!!!

And yes, there was a dialogue at the end the gunda says: "Kisne inn CID waalon ko Mumbai se Aurangabad bula liya????" I would say this is the highlight dialogue, since I think all the member of the CID Forums would really have this question in mind to ask!!!!!

Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

HD, you are a history student for sure.

I hated history even during school days. I am going to bunk all History classes.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe well said Vis. Well I've been to Aurangabad and Ellora caves way too many times !! I don't need to see them again via CID so I'm not watching !!! Neither online nor the repeat telecast !!!! My head will also start aching along with by back !!! I've stopped taking risks in life ๐Ÿ˜›
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, i quite like history...but in a crime based series, surely no one will like that...for history and tourism programs we have separate shows and channels๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I like history too. I know a lot about it too. But there is a time and a place for everything. Mun more than the history lesson in was an irritating story a horrible plot. Poor execution and below average  side actors
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just finished watching the episode online. guess all the places in aurangabad are historically important.

there is an error in the third part, so missed the middle part completely. want to watch it again on tv for clearing doubts.