Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

As expected (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

yeah the scenes weren't flowing as much...it could have been done better. but not complaining at allEmbarrassed  it's way better than SOME of the episodes we've gone through ROFL 

It will be kind of awkward to have KK-suhana scene now after couple of months since i assume they didn't talk about it during this time. KK-suhana scene would have been best after that girl had left....i mean suhana needs to know that KK will not be alone and all Cry

CVs please don't rush things...when we needed the rush, they were so slow and now they are speeding up too much...pleaseeee take a breakk Cry

there is still a chance..when shanti massi brings abt the taking when she leaves...i just still have that small hope for that scene only...

dont worry yar...they are speeding up for C track...and there will be a sudden brake and then dragfest for emotional athyaachar for sure...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192FeefiiViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i dun no about the leap since i have to see the epi yet, but then i think CVs dont want to show those cute happy moments of family and sushaan for longer time because they are worried about TRPs' [Star plus] so they wanna bring in C track which surprisingly might go on for longer than OBS i think.. again to increase TRPs cauz we have normally seen the increase of TRPs during serious tracks.... [as per Star Plus] .. People like more seriousness or more complications in the show.. they dont like simple shows.. my aunt will be one example,.. she chooses pratigya over SGP jus cauz she think SGP is like nothing.. its too simple.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Exactly...bt I somehow chip in and still expect to have the father-daughter heart to heart convo...if not...then also shd I stop complaining....nways...after watching today's epi one thing I felt tht its really better than any other show on any other channel..atleast tht made me happyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramFeefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

there is still a chance..when shanti massi brings abt the taking when she leaves...i just still have that small hope for that scene only...

dont worry yar...they are speeding up for C track...and there will be a sudden brake and then dragfest for emotional athyaachar for sure...Cry

i don't want to have a hope...because if I do hope for it and they don't show us that scene, i'll Cry.  

so i'll just take things as they come just like i've been doing Embarrassed

i'll be ok with the dragging of C track AS LONG AS it makes sense. Big smile
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Exactly...bt I somehow chip in and still expect to have the father-daughter heart to heart convo...if not...then also shd I stop complaining....nways...after watching today's epi one thing I felt tht its really better than any other show on any other channel..atleast tht made me happyBig smile

yea i knw right, if only everyone had the same choice as us... even my mom doesnt realli like SGP, its jus me in family.. everyone else think its boring.. but to me its most realistic show ever which makes me feel connected to it somehow.. 
I really wished they showed the suhana-sanju-kk relationship.. cauz we have hardly seen their interactions on intimate level.. and the remarriage wuold have provided perfect reason to have tht convo.. 

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Originally posted by *Resham*

yea i knw right, if only everyone had the same choice as us... even my mom doesnt realli like SGP, its jus me in family.. everyone else think its boring.. but to me its most realistic show ever which makes me feel connected to it somehow.. 
I really wished they showed the suhana-sanju-kk relationship.. cauz we have hardly seen their interactions on intimate level.. and the remarriage wuold have provided perfect reason to have tht convo.. 
\
Me too Keenu... I would love to see that convo... Today they show Holi Prep. and C track intro. But they can always clean up the mess they have created but putting all these rendom track and V r not enjoying panna, Sanju , KK tracks and now intro to yet new track .... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index