Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

As expected

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hey guys,

As predicted yest...they took a leap first by week and then by a month....loved the way they showed Suhana's progressionEmbarrassed 

Beautiful scenes made my day ...bt they r rushing really far....so much of happiness will amount of months for sadnessCry

Edited by *Resham* - 18 March 2011 at 8:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi-raiAasma-Sinha18FeefiSiddhi_Shwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
yup I really enjoyed the scene! i know people are saying that OBS was better but to me this was not bad at all...i thoroughly enjoyed it. Big smile

so now that they have taken a month's leap or however much, we can assume that KK marriage track is over, right?  But i REALLY REALLY wanted KK-Suhana scene that OBS had...Cry

i wonder if they are going to stretch the C track or speed it up?  considering how much they are rushing, it seems like that will be rushed too...but i don't want rushed tracks, it just doesn't make sense Ouch
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Right Feefi...it just doesnt make sense....in fact while watching the episode...my mom suddenly asked is it ending....gosh wht shd I say....

They r really doing it fast...bt nways accepting C-Trk is the only option

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

yup I really enjoyed the scene! i know people are saying that OBS was better but to me this was not bad at all...i thoroughly enjoyed it. Big smile

so now that they have taken a month's leap or however much, we can assume that KK marriage track is over, right?  But i REALLY REALLY wanted KK-Suhana scene that OBS had...Cry

i wonder if they are going to stretch the C track or speed it up?  considering how much they are rushing, it seems like that will be rushed too...but i don't want rushed tracks, it just doesn't make sense Ouch

@bold...feefi..i have been waiting for that scene...though i havent watched in OBS...from the time this track started...i really hope they fit in somewhere....that scene has to be shown...

as for the episode...i felt very disconnected..i dont know y....the scenes were all good...but somehow found not to be connected with the short leaps....i dont have any prbs with C track...hope they do full justice...iam in wait and watch mode now...not expecting anything...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Feefi*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
shwets...we shd stop expecting now...its better....maybe we can get better things.....

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
yeah the scenes weren't flowing as much...it could have been done better. but not complaining at allEmbarrassed  it's way better than SOME of the episodes we've gone through ROFL 

It will be kind of awkward to have KK-suhana scene now after couple of months since i assume they didn't talk about it during this time. KK-suhana scene would have been best after that girl had left....i mean suhana needs to know that KK will not be alone and all Cry

CVs please don't rush things...when we needed the rush, they were so slow and now they are speeding up too much...pleaseeee take a breakk Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews*Resham*

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

shwets...we shd stop expecting now...its better....maybe we can get better things.....

yeah that's the only solution....have no expectations at all LOL  

but deep inside me, i want to have soo many expectations EmbarrassedLOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

exactly resham....i dont want to start watching a track with a doubt...we can get better things for sure...
i just dont want to panic now...that C track is on...what will happen and all...lets c what happens and then start judging/criticizing them....Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index