CID

Episode 709: Khoon Ka Raaz..Ellora Caves (25/3/11) - Page 9

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know....I was in a bad mood even otherwise and this episode didn't do much to brighten my spirits. I am moving on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we CIDians here turning to complaint boxes nowadays?
I am impressed and happy to see the ellora caves from my sitting room and I like gun fights.
visrom thumbnail

deleted

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree chinnu .... i mean i agree it was stupid of cid investigating a murder case in aurangabad ..... but as an individual case it was ok ... i didn't dislike it much .... maybe it's because of duo presence in some scenes or because of the wow shooting in the final scene but separately i wasn't hugely disappointing .... it was ok
visrom thumbnail
I am not surprised that they are able to make such brainless stuff and yet survive. Some people are easily satisfied.

Tell me Chinnu  and Bhavana - what happened to the lady in red? They seemed to be waiting for some khabri in the episode following the bomb blast episode. Then what happened? They just chased a lady, caught her and that's it? Who is the master mind?  Does anyone remember? ACP Pradyuman considers his mission accomplished??? What if the mastermind has made a few more suicide bombers? Does anyone care?

Then someone just calls them from Aurangabad and they just rush there? What if it were a prankster? Who is this anonymous guy calling from Aurangabad? They don't even bother to verify and take a spot decision to go to Aurangabad. Cool man...I'll dial ACP Pradyuman from here. I am sure they'll visit me.

And 'CHASE'!!! Who are they chasing???? No one....each individual episode has a chase.....they have to chase one person in order to show us the 7 wonders of each city isn't it?  Nonsense!!! 😡

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
then we can quit watching this show and close our eyes over their attempt to make changes over the daily stuff. we can complain and can imagine the 'good old days' will be back once. if you are waiting for the era of stolen dynamite to come back then better we stop watching the new cases. 

I like the idea of visiting ne cities, anyway. no objection to anyone.
visrom thumbnail

That's too much to ask for.....at least some  brains is what I expect. not meaningless running around. I am seriously enjoying the Lavanya episodes now. At least we could see duo visiting some studio or somewhere together.

Ok...I am leaving now. You are not getting my point and this is getting heated up, Good bye.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As I said vis ..... If I don't see it as a part of chase ... I'm satisfied ... I've forgotten that a series like Chase had started also !!! I'm just talking about the plot of the story !!! I mean as an individual case .... as a khoon story and the way this khoon story has been written I liked it !!! My opinion expressed is not about it being a part of chase and the aurangabad thing ... I'm talking about the way the director has implemented the case and the treatment of the plot that's it !!!

If I see it from the Chase point of view ... I've said earlier also ... it was stupid !!! FW showed that police force doesn't exist in Aurangabad and a guide in Aurangabad is calling the ACP of Mumbai CID on his cell phone number !!! Well it's obviously ridiculous and stupid !!! I'm just saying the treatment of the khoon plot was well done IMO !!
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an okay episode,average story..yet many questions still remain unanswered about the previous episodes,What became of the guy in red shirt whom cid team caught in a park in pune?😕.What about the case ragarding RDX ?did the team assume the lady,who was carrying the rdx(and was later shot by the cid team) ,as the sole mastermind?😕..All the chase series episodes are turning out to be episodes with average stories with just one difference of the episodes being shot at different locations.But it was good to see that the duo's investigating together.
In general,FW must pay more attention towards the stories,..the story should be intriguing and have well developed and well executed plot..
debasree04 thumbnail
Starting with Ellora darshan 😆 FW never be changed
Then Freddy said-"Achha hua case jaldi solve ho gaya"......they forgot that red T-shirt guy...as expected from FW
MOBILE FORENSIC LAB..😆..."Agar kuch samajh mein aaye to bata dene".....I liked the expressions of ACP sir followed by Daya Sir
Drama scene r so funny & just wasting time becoz  they have no story at all😡
I think last 15-20 mins r good just becoz duo ...I am enjoying them .....at last they working together😃
& Wow kya nishana hai boss....ARJUN of CID😉
They r chasing what? criminal in different cities that is the series.....the idea is so horrible...it is the most shocking series than previous...becoz we refer those at least a series...but here ????????
I think all the police of Maharashtra r busy with something else or CID Mumbai become the universal
branch of Maharashtra😉....this is so unrealistic they r solving the case outside Mumbai...I dnt know what is in their mind