CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode 709: Khoon Ka Raaz..Ellora Caves (25/3/11) (Page 12)

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i agree chinnu .... i mean i agree it was stupid of cid investigating a murder case in aurangabad ..... but as an individual case it was ok ... i didn't dislike it much .... maybe it's because of duo presence in some scenes or because of the wow shooting in the final scene but separately i wasn't hugely disappointing .... it was ok

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I am not surprised that they are able to make such brainless stuff and yet survive. Some people are easily satisfied.

Tell me Chinnu  and Bhavana - what happened to the lady in red? They seemed to be waiting for some khabri in the episode following the bomb blast episode. Then what happened? They just chased a lady, caught her and that's it? Who is the master mind?  Does anyone remember? ACP Pradyuman considers his mission accomplished??? What if the mastermind has made a few more suicide bombers? Does anyone care?

Then someone just calls them from Aurangabad and they just rush there? What if it were a prankster? Who is this anonymous guy calling from Aurangabad? They don't even bother to verify and take a spot decision to go to Aurangabad. Cool man...I'll dial ACP Pradyuman from here. I am sure they'll visit me.

And 'CHASE'!!! Who are they chasing???? No one....each individual episode has a chase.....they have to chase one person in order to show us the 7 wonders of each city isn't it?  Nonsense!!! Angry

Edited by visrom - 25 March 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarNandiniRaizadaa

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
then we can quit watching this show and close our eyes over their attempt to make changes over the daily stuff. we can complain and can imagine the 'good old days' will be back once. if you are waiting for the era of stolen dynamite to come back then better we stop watching the new cases. 

I like the idea of visiting ne cities, anyway. no objection to anyone.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

That's too much to ask for.....at least some  brains is what I expect. not meaningless running around. I am seriously enjoying the Lavanya episodes now. At least we could see duo visiting some studio or somewhere together.

Ok...I am leaving now. You are not getting my point and this is getting heated up, Good bye.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
As I said vis ..... If I don't see it as a part of chase ... I'm satisfied ... I've forgotten that a series like Chase had started also !!! I'm just talking about the plot of the story !!! I mean as an individual case .... as a khoon story and the way this khoon story has been written I liked it !!! My opinion expressed is not about it being a part of chase and the aurangabad thing ... I'm talking about the way the director has implemented the case and the treatment of the plot that's it !!!

If I see it from the Chase point of view ... I've said earlier also ... it was stupid !!! FW showed that police force doesn't exist in Aurangabad and a guide in Aurangabad is calling the ACP of Mumbai CID on his cell phone number !!! Well it's obviously ridiculous and stupid !!! I'm just saying the treatment of the khoon plot was well done IMO !!
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
It was an okay episode,average story..yet many questions still remain unanswered about the previous episodes,What became of the guy in red shirt whom cid team caught in a park in pune?Confused.What about the case ragarding RDX ?did the team assume the lady,who was carrying the rdx(and was later shot by the cid team) ,as the sole mastermind?Confused..All the chase series episodes are turning out to be episodes with average stories with just one difference of the episodes being shot at different locations.But it was good to see that the duo's investigating together.
In general,FW must pay more attention towards the stories,..the story should be intriguing and have well developed and well executed plot..
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Starting with Ellora darshan LOL FW never be changed
Then Freddy said-"Achha hua case jaldi solve ho gaya"......they forgot that red T-shirt guy...as expected from FW
MOBILE FORENSIC LAB..LOL..."Agar kuch samajh mein aaye to bata dene".....I liked the expressions of ACP sir followed by Daya Sir
Drama scene r so funny & just wasting time becoz  they have no story at allAngry
I think last 15-20 mins r good just becoz duo ...I am enjoying them .....at last they working togetherBig smile
& Wow kya nishana hai boss....ARJUN of CIDWink
They r chasing what? criminal in different cities that is the series.....the idea is so horrible...it is the most shocking series than previous...becoz we refer those at least a series...but here ????????
I think all the police of Maharashtra r busy with something else or CID Mumbai become the universal
branch of MaharashtraWink....this is so unrealistic they r solving the case outside Mumbai...I dnt know what is in their mind
DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
The only parts I liked were the scenes of the duo investigating together, and the couple of gunfight scenes at the end. The plot was quite dull and also had quite a few loopholes as noted previously, IMO. Whatever happened to the case of the lady bomber and that red T-Shirt guy they nabbed last week? Good to see the Ellora caves, but I really don't think they served any purpose other than eye candy. With stories like this, they might as well rename this series "Tourism with CID while hoping to catch a few yahoos running around".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.away_from_TVNandiniRaizadaavisrom

Go to top