Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Blueray effect: jake in ICU (Page 3)

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 2869

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by evad

welcome back DiyaPartyHug & please don't give him any helpLOL


thanks for the welcome Eva and believe me you don't have to fear that i'll help him....Wink... even he doesn't expect help from me...

am known to topple his boat everytime... hehehe

how have you been?
i've been ok, really missed you here, thanks for coming back

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Joined: 19 January 2008
Posts: 4434

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evad

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by evad

welcome back DiyaPartyHug & please don't give him any helpLOL


thanks for the welcome Eva and believe me you don't have to fear that i'll help him....Wink... even he doesn't expect help from me...

am known to topple his boat everytime... hehehe

how have you been?
i've been ok, really missed you here, thanks for coming back

ohhh dear... i too missed the fun with you all.... but rarely got a minute to touch my laptop
i was always planning to be backWink


Edited by upasana.diya - 18 March 2011 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evad

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Joined: 20 February 2010
Posts: 10074

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Grrr.. C'mon she luked hot, ok? I could grab her on a horseback and take her to my outhouse rite this minute..
@diya
did u ever eat violet cabbage? We get those in kerala markets..
@shilpaben
dont spare him, take ur kokila act on himLOL
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 2288

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
My blue ray comes from RA's dress shirt collar. It is more intense and focused! 
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Joined: 19 January 2008
Posts: 4434

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Grrr.. C'mon she luked hot, ok? I could grab her on a horseback and take her to my outhouse rite this minute..
@diya
did u ever eat violet cabbage? We get those in kerala markets..
@shilpaben
dont spare him, take ur kokila act on himLOL

and apparently according to google there is blue cabbage too...
@jake.... i was talking about blue cabbage not violet....


Edited by upasana.diya - 18 March 2011 at 9:10am
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Joined: 20 February 2010
Posts: 10074

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

My blue ray comes from RA's dress shirt collar. It is more intense and focused!
ROFL.. May be i should ask u to change ur avatar with Ruchas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Joined: 19 January 2008
Posts: 4434

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by br2499

My blue ray comes from RA's dress shirt collar. It is more intense and focused!
ROFL.. May be i should ask u to change ur avatar with Ruchas

Bee... please don't listen to him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hmmmfff it's going to be hard to find a fruit to match that colour. Blue.


Oranges, apples, banana's, blue will be difficult Tongue Heh Jake, what are you going to plant to match that saree?
cabbage.. Blue cabbageWink

Jake, green fingered you are, well done on coming up with some matching veg.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index