India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The future of MKAP- ur take (Page 4)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I don't think there's any danger of the show going off air anytime soon. I think it's here to stay for at least a year or two more. I can claim that until there's a 20 year leap on the show.... it will not get pulled off LOL

As for the cause of the decline in TRPs, one of the reasons may be this riduculous track centering around the Saxenas. You see, ppl are tired of watching the two-faced Saxenas cry all day. CVs want us to feel sorry for the Saxenas, but no one ever does.
Wait and watch, the day the Saxenas come to realise how wrong they are, TRPs will shoot up. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.dhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Elle u r so right. why cann;t they show saxena as practical. atleast majority of the family members. see dadi somtimes make sense sodo nainaji. if naniji reduce her make up and crying it will be much better. ya from the beginning i am telling why the cv's cann;t change a little bit of saxena's attitude. why?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45dhakarn

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Elle u r so right. why cann;t they show saxena as practical. atleast majority of the family members. see dadi somtimes make sense sodo nainaji. if naniji reduce her make up and crying it will be much better. ya from the beginning i am telling why the cv's cann;t change a little bit of saxena's attitude. why?
CVs started off with the concept that a "sharif, izzatdar" middle-class family had to suffer so much due to "zaalim Samajh".... Now they can't show that the Shareef izzatdar family is actually not so innocent. The CVs wanted to show that education makes a man infinitely better than the uneducated (good idea, but portrayed the wrong way).

Now what has happened is that the CVs have made a mess of the portrayal of this family. They want us to feel sorry for them, instead we dislike them more. They try again and again to show that Saxenas are above reproach and that they are good at heart, but their actions are the opposite.
I feel that the CVs know that there is to much public dislike for Saxenas and they want to correct this. Hence the see-sawing Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality of Komal. One day, Komal is sweet and caring, the next she's shown to be an evil witch. It's all an attempt to glorify the Saxenas. To degrade one person (Komal) in order to elevate the other (Saxenas esp Arushi). This happens sometimes with our Kriya also. Krishna is shown to be rude and uncaring (sometimes) in an effort to show that Prats is right and he is wrong.

(I don't know if I conveyed my thoughts properly.... sometimes it's difficult to express exactly what you are feeling LOL)

I am eagerly awaiting the day when the Saxes accept they can also be wrong in some matters, that they also make mistakes. Also, just like I'm waiting for the day Thakurs regret how they treat their bahus.... I am also awaiting the day when Saxenas realise that they too treat Komal horribly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---dhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I feel that the CVs know that there is to much public dislike for Saxenas and they want to correct this. Hence the see-sawing Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality of Komal. One day, Komal is sweet and caring, the next she's shown to be an evil witch. It's all an attempt to glorify the Saxenas. To degrade one person (Komal) in order to elevate the other (Saxenas esp Arushi). This happens sometimes with our Kriya also. Krishna is shown to be rude and uncaring (sometimes) in an effort to show that Prats is right and he is wrong. Elle i get yr point they have degraded komal,krishna and pratigya a lot. how much they degraded pratigya and krishna during the arushi and shakti marriage and they even have the guts to show the slap for pratigya that was too unnecessary and the kitchen politics of sisters. come on yar. now adays i don;t get why they show pratigya's anger just as silence she has to speak out . what he said is right it is like he is talking to walls. i know what he did is wrong. i am also angry with him he should not have lied to her. again one more lie he is in accident i literally hate that one. i felt so sorry for her when she came running and she had tears in her eyes and this krishna was like come on yar.
(I don't know if I conveyed my thoughts properly.... sometimes it's difficult to express exactly what you are feeling LOL)
I am eagerly awaiting the day when the Saxes accept they can also be wrong in some matters, that they also make mistakes. Also, just like I'm waiting for the day Thakurs regret how they treat their bahus.... I am also awaiting the day when Saxenas realise that they too treat Komal horribly. first thing they have to stop crying. especially nainaji. she thinks it makes her beautiful. then the make up too. it is too much. like arushi was trying to show when she got married to shakti man big bindi,jewellery, gugad, come on she was like little amma.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Dharkan nice topic. I really think half of the responsibility is with us also. we( i mean not all fans) wanted some tracks and stories and the cv's bought that it was not so successful. (the arushi-shakti track). The drama was doing so good. and the story line and all was so good. the way they dimished Angand krsihha and he should have a encounter and from angad he should have learned how pure pratigya is. opposite pratigya has to prove she is pure as agni. anyway she is the lead she has to do. i think after the arushi and shakti trakc people got distracted and all. then too many new characters and disappearane of them all of sudden. the matur track they should have done so well encorporting with thakkurs family. i don;t know why people didn;t like mathurs. i know now people will start bashing me. but for the story it was good. we would have seen the dabang baba,SS and all. atleast Pratigya coming to support them and they all fight as family. i think now also they atleast have to make baba read and write and make him realise his responsibility to the family. it is too much and some times they have to make pratigya bubbly atleast for festivals or special occassion tehy have to show her happy and doing naughty things. why all the time serious. now i think this cricket and the story lines of other serials is also affecting. but now the story line is coming good. the cv's has to carry it well.

i don't know how the CVs decided on KN-A track ..............Sleepy they said it was on audience demand.........but in IF only a minority suggested that Dead well, what has happened has happened..............the show still has got a lot of potential to emerge winner Smile if the CVs play their cards right with proper focus on kriya Smile
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I don't think there's any danger of the show going off air anytime soon. I think it's here to stay for at least a year or two more. I can claim that until there's a 20 year leap on the show.... it will not get pulled off LOL

As for the cause of the decline in TRPs, one of the reasons may be this riduculous track centering around the Saxenas. You see, ppl are tired of watching the two-faced Saxenas cry all day. CVs want us to feel sorry for the Saxenas, but no one ever does.
Wait and watch, the day the Saxenas come to realise how wrong they are, TRPs will shoot up. LOL

although the show is not in any immediate danger, the constantly falling TRPs will make the POPS do something rash like KN-A wedding last time just for diraama element and our serial will lose all its remaining charm too ................... if the CVs wants to prevent that they should get their priorities right Smile
Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Now i want prats n krish to leave TN n show prats niwas plssss..its jus im waitin 4 dat moment..wen will dey move?? also i wan some romantic scene b/ kriya...plus sax shud seriously stop crying over small things.its getin on my nerves....i was busy n didn get to watc n the story was in d same place wher i left. comman CVs pls do somethin before prats TRP falls out of 10.

Go to top