Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 79)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

The forum is really quiet today, I think the separation track is really affect us all..... We sooooo depressed we don't even want to come on.

Hey sweetie I think most are working on new scenes, and the rest are probably busy x

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
That's good news I love reading the scenes our talented writers present.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Same here I love it, they all do a fantastic job x
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Okay sweeties gotta go now, catch you guys later. take care love you x
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I am little worried I just read the article about nivren separation and it said that viren's realization will occur over a period of time. I'm really worried CTs are going to drag nivren separation for couple of months. I can't bear it, sooooo upset, sorry for worrying your guys with this but had to talk to someone, my family members think I am crazy for them its just a show but for me its soooooo much more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShianjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiii guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzHughu r u all
@Diya wow dear i loved d sceneEmbarrassed 
waiting 4 d next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I am little worried I just read the article about nivren separation and it said that viren's realization will occur over a period of time. I'm really worried CTs are going to drag nivren separation for couple of months. I can't bear it, sooooo upset, sorry for worrying your guys with this but had to talk to someone, my family members think I am crazy for them its just a show but for me its soooooo much more.

was just going to go until i saw your post, jaan i completely understand to me its also more than a show, NivRen are like a big part of my life now i'm so attached to them. But sweetie don't worry, its will be okay soon, they will have to drag it for a while, 'cos if they did it really quick it would seem to unreal, and if they drag it for a while it will emphasise on their relationship more. But i understand what you mean, but remember the end result will be very sweet. At the moment just enjoy the tadap and we will get to see very sweet scenes between our NivRen so don't worry jaan , just keep in mind that the result will be amazing cheer up sweetie  Hugx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Hey Shamz dont worry Dear I dont think its true,  Because he already realises he loves her thats why he asks Sid "WohKyun Chali gayi",  This shows that he already knows he loves her and thats why he think of her and misses her, Dont worry Dear,  He knows it well,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index