Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 44)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey nadz how r u  my jaanu,  So nice to hear from u, hey Nadz our group for Mission CC has brown bigger and can u imagine how many are wanting to join us in Mission CC(Captain Crook)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
NAndini

Viren will shout but when time comes. And I don't want him to do it now and I don't want CC to know his feeling for Nivi or else she will create more problems.

I hope the CT's show it give us a good scene of Viren giving it nice and back to CC. The scene would be pleasure to eyes and ears Wink

Aur dil vich thandak padegi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I was thinking of a scene of how the Divorce papers should be torn.

Divya complaints to Viren of how CC behaved with NT dadi, KS and PT. Divya will compliant because PT was insulted by CC and that is why Divya is angry.
Hearing this Viren should go and ask his mother what happened and she tells him that don't worry no one will force him to get back with Nivi and she will not let it happen. Viren does not say anything to her and just leaves from there.
Viren then goes to Sharma house and meets NT dadi and KS. He says sorry for his mothers behavior and that he wants to talk to Nivi. NT dadi is ok with it but KS does not want Viren to talk to Nivi. KS tells Viren that he had enough with JW and his son and that he has broken every relation with the Sood. He shows Viren that the divorce papers and says that CC wanted to legalize it but He will do that and KS throws the papers on the table.
Viren is shocked to see the papers in KS hands. Viren looks at the papers and picks it up stares at it, an the nest moment he tears the papers.
Viren tells KS that Nivi is still his wife and he will do everything in his power to win her back.

Hows that?

oh Raj what a scene sweety
Viren do dis plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Oh Yes Dear Kaanon ko aur Dil ko kitni thandak pohuchegi have noi words to describe, and to see CC (Captain Crook's ) Exressions Aankhon ko Thandak ponhuchegi

VirMan_ArShiNiViren-Raj

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Oh Yes Dear Kaanon ko aur Dil ko kitni thandak pohuchegi have noi words to describe, and to see CC (Captain Crook's ) Exressions Aankhon ko Thandak ponhuchegi

lolzzzzzzzzz Diya can't wait 2 c CC's expressionsWink

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey nadz how r u  my jaanu,  So nice to hear from u, hey Nadz our group for Mission CC has brown bigger and can u imagine how many are wanting to join us in Mission CC(Captain Crook)

hiyaaaaaaaaa my cup cake Hug im doin fine hon hw u?!?!!

captain crook?!?!!? ROFL geez who came up with da fabulous name?!?! 
ooohhh wow then we should open a seperate thread for plottin missions against captain crook darlin LOL

NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Really Mim am also waiting to see it, 

Hey where is Nadz, she was just here where has she goneCry
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

NAndini

Viren will shout but when time comes. And I don't want him to do it now and I don't want CC to know his feeling for Nivi or else she will create more problems.

I hope the CT's show it give us a good scene of Viren giving it nice and back to CC. The scene would be pleasure to eyes and ears Wink

Aur dil vich thandak padegi

@bold
oooooohhh yeahhh raj it'l be one faaaaaaaantaaaastic scene to watch LOL but we have to make sure we have lots of popcorn ready....

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index