Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 43)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey girls I want to share something that happened with me today,  I was in deep sleep early morning and dreaming of Nivren and they were together singing their song "Pal pal khshiyan de raha hai tu" and I was sooo happy dreaming of them when suddenly the song became so loud In sleep I was wondering whats the matter how come its become sooo loud I woke up suddenly only to find my mobile ringing" then I woke up  But my dream was really excellent, I dreamed that Nivren are back together and very happy and holding hands and Singing their song they looked just toooo happy, but my mobile rung with their Jugalbandi music (remember Viren with his flute and Nivi singing), broke my sleep,  I was sooo happy to dream of them but 

OMG Diya, dream of Nivi-Viren Smile
Oh I too have the flute music as my phone ring. When someone calls i don't quickly pick the phone and let it ring for a while. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by friendforall

Hey girls I want to share something that happened with me today,  I was in deep sleep early morning and dreaming of Nivren and they were together singing their song "Pal pal khshiyan de raha hai tu" and I was sooo happy dreaming of them when suddenly the song became so loud In sleep I was wondering whats the matter how come its become sooo loud I woke up suddenly only to find my mobile ringing" then I woke up  But my dream was really excellent, I dreamed that Nivren are back together and very happy and holding hands and Singing their song they looked just toooo happy, but my mobile rung with their Jugalbandi music (remember Viren with his flute and Nivi singing), broke my sleep,  I was sooo happy to dream of them but 

OMG Diya, dream of Nivi-Viren Smile
Oh I too have the flute music as my phone ring. When someone calls i don't quickly pick the phone and let it ring for a while. Wink

hey me too I let it  ring for sometime then i recieve my phone, Oh how I love when it rings

VarshaLuvsArjunNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey Diya

I had written a random scene and after writing todays scene on the besharam thread and you and Nadz talked about having a continuation, i am thought of using  that random scene into continuation. lets see how it comes out.

aysha1989diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Hey Diya

I had written a random scene and after writing todays scene on the besharam thread and you and Nadz talked about having a continuation, i am thought of using  that random scene into continuation. lets see how it comes out.

Sure Raj it will be great to read it, looking forward to see it
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hiya raj & D.. howdy girlies....
sorry raj i went missin for dinner....

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hi Nandini

Hey i wrote a small scene two pages back of how the stupid Divorce papers should get torn,
Aur woh bhi apne VIren ke hatoon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oooohhh let me check.. let me chek....

NiViren-Raj

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

I was thinking of a scene of how the Divorce papers should be torn.

Divya complaints to Viren of how CC behaved with NT dadi, KS and PT. Divya will compliant because PT was insulted by CC and that is why Divya is angry.
Hearing this Viren should go and ask his mother what happened and she tells him that don't worry no one will force him to get back with Nivi and she will not let it happen. Viren does not say anything to her and just leaves from there.
Viren then goes to Sharma house and meets NT dadi and KS. He says sorry for his mothers behavior and that he wants to talk to Nivi. NT dadi is ok with it but KS does not want Viren to talk to Nivi. KS tells Viren that he had enough with JW and his son and that he has broken every relation with the Sood. He shows Viren that the divorce papers and says that CC wanted to legalize it but He will do that and KS throws the papers on the table.
Viren is shocked to see the papers in KS hands. Viren looks at the papers and picks it up stares at it, an the nest moment he tears the papers.
Viren tells KS that Nivi is still his wife and he will do everything in his power to win her back.

Hows that?

dis s too good raj bachiiii Thumbs Up i wish stupid CVs read dis....
but i want viren to shout at CC at least once yar she's just really annoyn.... 

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index