Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 30)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Asma....MIlee....Faizu.......where do u guys disappear to ???
I was waiting to talk to u guys.....but unlucky me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Hey Asma....MIlee....Faizu.......where do u guys disappear to ???
I was waiting to talk to u guys.....but unlucky me.

Oh sorry Sonal, I went onto that Analysis thread to read tonight's analysis. You know my computer it took a while to read 4 pages.

So what's up?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Milee (can i call u Di?!) Aww how can we not put our focus on Viren...when he's on screen i find it hard to focus on anything elseEmbarrassedWink

Yep his confidence is gone and it's not the Viren we know of old, i hope he soon gets it back because ur right, Nivi might be able to wait but we can't!! I really hope that on Monday he carries on despite what Nivi says and makes his point....whatever his point is!

How long do u think they'll take on this track? I think i can manage a few weeks but not more than a month, i'll just die waiting aaaah!!

I will try & write a flute scene but wont be tonight, i'm still trying to get to the part where she leaves as my story wasnt there yet...have a couple of scenes in mind and then the flute scene hopefully! It might be boring but will try my bestHug

No problem sweetie you can call me Di, even Anisha and Faiza call me that.
Ok about the track I have no idea at all. After a long while this is my first drama and we saw how they drageed that stalker track atleast in that track we used to see NivRen together so it was manageble but this one if they give some decent and beautiful NivRen scenes I can manage 15 days.LOL me and my wish when should CT's fulfill that.

Oh about Monday, did you read what Diya wrote. She said when Nivi stops Viren while talking he should just kiss her and tell her that you are my wife there is no problem in doing this and then he should talk as she will be shocked when he kissed.EmbarrassedWinkLOL
oh gosh, sab kay sab besharam hogaye hai. but then again she said he won't do it atleast he should put his hand on her mouth and tell her let me speak first.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrFaizuuNivRenanjaani07

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Ohh Sorry Dii!!
I was watching the old NivRen clips ... of them 2 getting married ...
Oh how I wish they get married again, properly!
Miss them so much ... Cry

anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
When I am back everyone is gone, ok I have to leave to then as need to prepare dinner and get ready as husband is on his way. See you all hopefully tomorrow atleast for sometime.
Sonal, Faiza and Asma(if you write any scene) I will read your scenes over the weekend I promise.

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizuuNivRen

Ohh Sorry Dii!!
I was watching the old NivRen clips ... of them 2 getting married ...
Oh how I wish they get married again, properly!
Miss them so much ... Cry
Faiza, I have a silly question. That profile picture of yours we never got to see that in holi sequence right? I don't know why is that.

Ok got to go, your jija ji is on his way. take care and good night girls.

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Wait a second Milee Di, i just read ur analysis!! OMG i loved it so much, u put it all perfectly why Viren slept on the sofa and everything! ThanksHug

Oooh i wuld love that but Diya is right it wont happen so he can at least put his hand over mouth! Maybe he could say 'tum kitna bol thi ho nivedita! Mujhe bhi kuch kehne ka moka toh do!' and wink at her - that'll shock her naa?Wink Yep we have all become besharam - its the Viren Sood effectEmbarrassed I would never have even imagined writing anything if it wasn't for Viren and NivRen!!

FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
very well said Raj. Awesome job.

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index