Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 26)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Girls will be off now, be back later gotta go to my aunties chat to you guys later or tomorrow, Asma Di if Faizu comes online tell her i said Hi. and Di love you once again

Rachu sorry we couldn't speak catch you later though 

Milee Di i'll read you analysis as soon as i get back 'cos i'm already late to go, so i'll come back and read it peacefully can't wait though.

Take care sweeties love you sweet KInny dreams. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
ya Asma ur rite...n yet i wuz imagining a scene where Viren yells "Maaa!" from up the stairs, rushes down, takes the papers from her hand, rips them to tiny pieces, and tells her to leaveDay Dreaming.....well i liked Diya's OS...that iz wut i wanted more: the Soods sending CC to the mental asylum and her getting a shock treatment everyday, maybe even twice a dayWinkLOL...but didnt get any of itCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Hello everyoneeeeeeeeeee!!!

How are youuuuuuuu???

Oh I LOVED today's episode soooooooo much!!!

It was just, soooo perfect, like, a perfect way to end the week and bring on the new one!

Now that we know, that there is an element of love between NivRen, the time has come, where we start counting down for their reunion, even though it is still early!!!

OH GOD, so right now, I'm staring at the moon too. Oh it looks soo beautiful, just stunning!

Okay, so I think, the main moral that I only see for the next few episodes and weeks is:

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back to you, forever yours, was it destined to be!

Okay, soooooo, I'm gonna focus on NivRen's awesome scene's only, since its only them two that can and will find their way and come bck together again, no one else can do this, only they can. Not DS/YD/VD/NT/KS ... NONE of them! Only and only NivRen can!

NivRen - The moon that hid behind the clouds.

This is it. This is exactly it. The moon hidden behind the clouds. First it was Nivi, then it was Viren, and now .. its them both together, and their love, that has been hidden behind the clouds, waiting for that fresh breeze, that gust of wind, to come and push them clouds away.

The episode starts of with candles. Flickering candles. Candles with the flame igniting, and extinguishing like they will never ignite again, and then re-igniting again. Abit like NivRen' love? A LOT like NivRen's love. How it was, it was pure love, love felt by both, and then all of a sudden, that love wasn't there anymore, or rather, it was put in such a situation, where it couldn't be there anymore, but then, all of a sudden, it came back to life again ... exactly how NivRen's love is going to be.

Viren's sleeping on the sofa. He could have slept on the bed, of course he could have. It is his bed afterall, but that's the problem. It is HIS bed, and so is Nivi, who, right now, isn't here, so how could he sleep on that comfortable bed in comfort, without the one who gives him comfort? Without the one, who has every right to share that same bed with him. How can Viren sleep on that bed in comfort, knowing that on the other side, is someone, is that special someone, who isn't sleeping, but rather in tears, crying and calling out to him. So therefore, he sleeps on the sofa, next to the window, who's blowing in this strong, harsh wind, making Viren lie cold and broken on the sofa. And so he can't sleep, or rather, he chooses not to, because sleeping isn't in his choice today. He just cannot concentrate, as that one heart pericing incident is played in his mind again and again, that she isn't there. Nivi isn't there. Why isn't she there? Viren's fighting inside with himself, and asking questions to himself, knowing that there are no answers to them, and a single tear falls from his eyes, because he cannot find the answers. But then, thats Viren, who sits up, and wipes his tear, and realises that that is life: a test. And so he gets up and goes to the window, and stares at the moon. The same moon he showed Nivi, the same moon with which they both broke the Karva chauth fast. That same moon ... And he recalls that time, when Nivi made him smile, and did all she could to pacify him. And then that time, when she looked after and cared for him, even when he hurt her so much. How she was the all round person who he needed, and how today, she isn't there, but he doesn't want that thought to come, pain him, and so he looses himself in Nivi's thought, as he closes his eyes, and feels her prescence in the form of the blowing curtain.

And what one heart feels, the other does too, as Nivi too looks at the moon, and sees how unfair life is, yet still she never complains. How she sacrifices for everyone to see a single smile on their faces, but when it comes to her turn, then why does she end up in tears? Why does her happiness hide behind the clouds? Why is it that everytime, she can never get what she wants? That her love, the only thing she ever wanted, Viren, could never be hers. And she remembers that time, when Viren said to her, he couldn't bare to see a line of worry on her, so then, if he said that, then today, why has he left her in that state? Then, she remembers how she fasted for Viren, and in return, he prayed for every happiness to come to her, so then, if he did, then why did this happen?

And so Nivi, after facing defeat so many times, after being so tired in winning a losing battle, has in that, found the strength to live through that pain of loss, the pain of never gaining something, but giving everything. But isn't she human? How big can her heart get, before it also desires for something? How much pain can she get, before she turns into a statue? When will she get what she deserves?

She will ... she surely will.

NivRen - When calling out your name was a habit, when missing you has become one ...

And so in the morning, Nivi begins her normal routine, thinking she was at the Sood house, calling out for Nandu so she can get Viren's tea ready. But then, she realises she isn't, and a part of her, a big part of her, cries in agony and pain that she isn't with Viren, that she will hve to start to getting used to the fact that Viren isn't in her life anymore, but how can she, when deep inside, she still wants Viren?

Meanwhile Viren too, comes out from the shower and throws the towel on the bed, and suddenly realises that Nivi will get so annoyed, and she will shout at him like she does everyday, and so he smiles to himself, that he won't get scolded by Nivi today, since he's not put the towel on the bed, and calls Nivi in the process for his clothes, and when he gets no answer, he turns, midway in his sentence stops, as he notices that she isn't there, that she won't be there, so now what? ...

And they both realise, that old habits die hard, but despite them wanting for them to die, in a corner in their hearts, they don't want them to.

Precap -

OH BOY AM I LOVING IT!!!
SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!
So Viren finally gathers the courage to go and talk to Nivi, and Nivi tells him its useless, as everythings finished anyway. That their marriage was a fake anyway, and the only truth of friendship they had between them has also died too. And Viren cannot take that ...

But I wonder where Nivi is going? Is she gonna start looking for a job and work again? And Viren, where did he see her?

OH I CANNOT WAIT!

The stupid weekend is gonna DRAG now ... That sucks!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidissshubabegumSunshine234sahujamilee1014suman4evrstarz4meAnisha_91anjaani07..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Hey sweeties, how is everyone?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Aww faizuuu!!Hug

LOVED ur analysis jaan!! Awww yeah i focused on those scenes too but had to comment on the evilness too!! It looks like Viren will speak to her on Mon, i just hope he isn't too discouraged by her words and still carries on, he just needs to stick to his guns until she listens!!

I can't wait, gosh i hate weekends now, what's wrong with me!!

You just missed anisha sweetie, she said to say hi and she might be online laterHug

FaizuuNivRen

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
oooo I was thinking, if she is looking for work, well then they could introduce that drunk club guy and he might be Nivi's new boss???? Could happen if she is looking for work lol as he did threaten viren (i think) and CTs could use him....and this will speed up nivren reunion process...I just want them back quickly

suman4evrFaizuuNivRenanjaani07

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
ASMA DIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Hug
Yup, I read your analysis, and I was like I CANNOT COMMENT on that, or else I'm gonna end up saying stuff I shouldn't and will get scarred for life!
Soo yeah, I decided to keep my mouth shut! Wink
But awwwwwwwwwwwwww, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Awwwwwww, Anisha Dii, Sakeena Di and Moni Dii left!
AWWWW OH DII, I REMEMBERED YOU TODAY, WHEN VIREN'S HAIR WAS WET!
I WAS LIKE, AWWWWWWW, I BET ASMA DI MUST BE LOVING IT ANF DROOLING!! Wink

anjaani07

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys.....Asma....Faizu....Pooja.....how r u all??

And Asma....i think Viren shud get motivated by what she is trying to say in the precap today..........i mean cmon man u shud start getting hints instead of getting discouraged.

Sunshine234FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index