Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 25)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hello girls, whoever is online here is the link to my thoughts on tonights episode.

So what's cooking, what happen to our plans on Mission CC. Any advance on that mission.

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Rach, hey thanx jaan, glad u liked it!Hug

I'm looking forward to it too, Viren will have to get past his guilt and fight to win Nivi back. It's gonna be hard because Nivi is set in her decision but he will do it eventually and i cant wait to watch it all! I just hope they dont take toooo long! I can handle a few weeks but if it goes into months i may go into depression!  
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Sakeena! Aww bye jaan, see u tomoro! Take care, goodnight and sweet kinny dreamz xx Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Ok I see, Asma, RAchu, Sakeena,Anisha and anyone else if I Missed hello to you all.
Sakeena you said you will give me my gift on Monday dear, did you forget or what?
Oh gosh my stupid computer some thing is wrong, let me reboot it and will be back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Suman, im so relieved i got ur name right jaan!

I'm ok, just writing a new scene for my thread, i think i might write a few this weekend if i get time.

What about u? I loved the epi today, it was so sad but also just so beautiful as well! Apart from CC who yeah i would love to blow her head off...hmm well we can always dream...Wink

oh i luv ur scenez hun cant wait to read them
I wrote another scene on the Besharam Gang thread please read it n tell me how it is....dont u know me, Diya, Nadz, Hina, n Raj blew CC's head off this morning by kidnapping her...it wuz on da previous thread...it wuz soo fun we partied afterwardsPartyDancing

anjaani07NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Aww okay good night Sakeena.

Hiii Milee Di!!! HugHow are you?? x

milee1014anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Milee sweetie, how're u?Hug Will read ur analysis a lil later and comment as im just in the middle of writing, i always love ur analysis tho jaan so im sure it's amazing!

milee1014Anisha_91

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Suman, i was at work so i might have missed that lolz, sounds like fun tho!

But seriously tho, i really hope Viren sees what his mum is truly like and yells at her for it. I was hoping he came there right then and shouted at her but he didn't unfortunately. I guess they had to show the papers getting to KSDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index