Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 21)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Ohh sakeena dear lovedd ur sggie asusual . yupp we will hav party once Viren tells his heart .

@asma yupp jaan even I lovedd ur anakysis n shayd no need 2 tell dis 2 . lol . oh dear Plzz ct's se toh mushkil lag raha hai , So U cn give naa . Plzzzz . Hey Actuallyy 1st U shld continue frm where U left . I want Viren's fever lolzz So tht Nivi comes running 2 him heeee . I know I m veryy rude but Kya karoon ? ;p;

Heeyy gals I need 2 go . feeling veryy sleepy . GN n SD of Kinny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Heyy my sweeties how are you guys doing?

Okayyy sweeties i won't be able to write a full analysis like i usually do 'cos once again today i have loads to do. my cousins came down for the weekend, so i'm going to be busy mostly running from one house to another lol, but i will quickly write about the scenes that to me were the highlights.

NivRen missing each other (Loneliness: A sweet absence of looks)

Viren is lying down on the sofa, unable to sleep in the emptiness and the colourless night, loneliness overshadowing him, a feeling when you truly realise the importance of someone, he continues lying down, lost in thought, a droplet of tear trickles down from his eyes and he sits up. He abcense is sinking in. Aww notice how  my jaan didn't sleep on the bed 'cos i think he felt that it still belongs to Nivi and sleeping on wouldn't be right for him as she hasn't given him permission to sleep on it, i think he felt that if he slept there 'cos she left would be some form of aspersion. He still claims that bed to be Nivi's despite the fact that she isn't there it isn't him its only Nivi's. Momentarily he gets up and stand at the window and looks out. He looks at the moon and remembers Nivi, her hospitality and her care towards him trying to make him happy and caring for him.  At this oint he could only remember her caring for him and  nothing else, cos now that she isn't here anymore he won't get that care which he will miss. Awww what a sad scene, hated seeing Viren upset it was absolutely horrible seeing him in pain. 

I hated it but at the same time i loved it as they say loneliness adds beauty to life, it puts special burn on sunsets and makes nights smell better, so this will also happen to our NivRen their loneliness will add beauty to their lives. And omg omg how cute was all his expression throughout the scene AAAAHHHHHHH it was mega cute. 

Nivi remembering Viren:

Nivi is also looking at the moon despondently  and she also looks at the moon and remember Viren and their beautiful moments together. she remembers when he said to her that he can't tolerate seeing her worried and what he had said to her when she kept the karwa chauth fast for him. The moon is symbolic for them, he called her his moon so he looked at the moons as he was missing her to feel her presence and she looked at the moon cos Viren called her his moon. another similarity was that they when they remembered each other they both remember the times when they cared for each other and showed concern for each other. 

Morning and NivRen once again miss each other:

Nivi is in the kitchen and forgets that she isn't in the Sood house anymore, nor is Viren around for her to serve him, as she is habitude to this she automatically calls Nandu and asks for tulsi to make Viren's tea with. She then becomes alter of the fact that she isn't there anymore nor is Viren.  When she realises she becomes upset and dejected. At the Sood house Viren comes out of shower (OMG OMG OMG control me someone VIREN with wet hair OMG so damn HOT aaaaahhhh Anisha faints) Okay so he comes out of the shower drying his hair (aaaahh so hot) he throws the wet towel on the bed and heads towards the wardrobe then he stops and says if Nivi sees the wet towel on the bed then she will shout at me (awwww…he sounded like a baby hehe and it was the normal Viren before finding out he was the stalker it was that attitude awww and OMG yellow tee) he smiles and folds the towel and him being used to Nivi's presence shouts Nivi's name and says Nivi my clothes? and he stops and the reailty once agin hits him Nivi isn't here anymore to meet his needs. He then becomes upset. Awww they both are so used to each others presence. 

hope i made sense wrote it in a hurry LOL x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenanjaani07..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Sakeena!! Thanks jaanHug

Anisha!! Hi jaan, loved ur analysis sweetie, it was lovely and made perfect sense!! Uff Viren looked so HOTT today omg he was just so cute!! And the nivren connection was strong, loved it!

How're u? I'm trying to write some nivren scenes but need ideas if u have any?! I dont know if i shud carry on from where i am or follow the story? Help im too undecisive!Embarrassed

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Awww Asma Di  here you go a biiiiig hug Huglovelyy analysis Di, its awesome i deffo agree with everything you wrote, its exactly what i was thinking as well LOVED it it was brilliant Hug

anjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Anisha_91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index