Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey Raj beautiful title and introduction dear. I loved the quote in the beginning beautiful.
Yes, to find one True Love is not that easy. Viren poor guy who did not get any love from childhood found his true love in his wife but lost it becuase of his hatred and stupid misunderstanding and his own stupidity BUT as we know he already realized his mistakes and he already got his answere from his brother that Nivi left him for his happiness NOW no force can stop him to fight every odd comes inbetween him and his lady love, He will fight for his One True Love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaanjubalaNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I got to go girls, be back with my thoughts later in the day. If I don't see you all hav a nice weekend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

yes raj i too loved the title

NiViren-Raj

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

thankz raj for the new thread you are right yeh ishq nahi aasan

NiViren-Raj

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1639843
guys what do u think about this just ur think i didnot force any one 2 write something

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Nivi still having the Sindoor.

A sign that She has not separated herself from Viren.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 new thread...raj...

NiViren-Raj

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Hi all.........

2day's episode was the expected one ......only one nivren scene......well I guessed it yesterday after watching d precap.......

ooohhhh ......my heart was crying wid viren...Cry.....when he was missing nivi.....but viren isn't it u who choosen dis......you let her go.....without saying a single time "plz stop, I want 2 be wid u for rest of my life"........however u knew somewhere in ur heart dat....nivi just want dat u stop her once.....I'm sure she wouldn't left d house..... kash tum dekh sakate dat how she is missing u ,dear.....she loves u .....why u don't read her eyes.....u were so good earlier in reading her face n eyes....what happened u now...dear......plzz......do  something ...plzz.....

I touched by Nt dadi's word when she said "wo abhi ithani badi bi nahi hue hai ke apne dil ka dard humse chupa sake".....true....apne parents se hum apne dil ka dard nahi chupa sakte.....wo hume dekthe he humare  dil ka haal jaan jate hai...

But I don't know whatz d worng wid CC....dadi understands nivi's pain even when she is smiling.....but CC what kind of mother u r .....u don't see d pain of ur son.....2day u crossed the limit d  way u said 2 DS dat viren only ur responsibilty , not anyone else.....GOD PLZ HELP VIREN.....N don't let CC 2 take decision 4 his life......

finally CC got success in her plan....her task would have been now completed by KS.....Thanks keshav 4 dis....Angry........I know every father wants dat her daughter should get d respect dat she deserves....n KS was just got enraged coz d way CC was blaming nivi 4 everything....but my dear KS ....CC wants dis only...she wants 2 provoke u......so dat her evil plan would work in her favour.....tum ab tak CC ko nahi samajh paye....

Now .....my only hope is NT dadi...may b she will console KS.....n make him  realize what nivi wants actually from her life....

Precap- I just want 2 say nivi...dat Plz don't cut viren short....let him speak his heart........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShianjubala..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index