Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hi everyone, Raj thanx 4 the new thread jaan, love ur introπŸ€—

hiiiiiii januuuuu...πŸ€—
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sakeena! Hi jaan, how're u?πŸ€— just tryng to write some analysis on the epi...

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Sakeena! Hi jaan, how're u?πŸ€— just tryng to write some analysis on the epi...

me fine...πŸ˜ƒ

wawoo waitin ur Analysis ...missed it last nyt ..and Anosh told me the rezon.😳

hay do chk my new sigz Pg18...πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hello gals hu r u all ?

@Sakeena dear hu r u ? Ohh Wht lovelyy siggies . lovedd it . I lovee ur all siggies dear . Thanxxx for making dis . lovv u

@Asma jaan Oh Hu r u dear ? missed u so much . Oh 2dy's epi was veryy veryy emotioal related 2 nivren n very dramatic related 2 Soods n Sharmas . haina ?

@Zarmeen Hii dear Welcome back . I hope u will b active now frm here now . thanxx for coming . Welcome backk once again

@Keety jAan oh Yes yaar even I raiswed my BP by seeng tht evil cc aragahh

@Diya Di I know u r Off line but PLzzzz do join me 2 in ur Club for teaching CC a gd lesson . She deserves it .

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

hello gals hu r u all ?

@Sakeena dear hu r u ? Ohh Wht lovelyy siggies . lovedd it . I lovee ur all siggies dear . Thanxxx for making dis . lovv u

@Asma jaan Oh Hu r u dear ? missed u so much . Oh 2dy's epi was veryy veryy emotioal related 2 nivren n very dramatic related 2 Soods n Sharmas . haina ?

@Zarmeen Hii dear Welcome back . I hope u will b active now frm here now . thanxx for coming . Welcome backk once again

@Keety jAan oh Yes yaar even I raiswed my BP by seeng tht evil cc aragahh

@Diya Di I know u r Off line but PLzzzz do join me 2 in ur Club for teaching CC a gd lesson . She deserves it .

hay Monii jaan ..aww thatz so sweet of u ..me workin on some More sigz....πŸ˜‰

so how r u ... loved todayz epi sp nivren and ND.what abt u !!!..😳
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone, i really need a hugπŸ€—

I just watched todays epi and it was so sad, made me cry seeing nivren like that but also gave me hope for the future. And the pre-cap, nivi saying even their friendship is dead... I'm a lil too depressed to write any proper analysis so will just focus on 1 or 2 points.

It hurt so much to watch Nivi and Viren today altho i loved those scenes the most! They were just such beautiful scenes, something one of us would probably write!! Viren is still sleeping on the SOFA!!!πŸ€— Awwww that just shows how much he misses her that he cant even bear to sleep on the bed without her there. And he's crying (how cute did he look rubbing his eyes?! I'm wierd i know!!😳) he can't sleep, he gets up and looks at the moon and remembers Nivi...he remembers her snapping his pic when he was fake mad at her and then smiles...he remembers her feeding him and closes his eyes....at the same time Nivi too is looking at the same moon (it's so painfully romantic, their eyes meet on the moon awww!!) she too is remembering Viren, how he says he cant bear to see a single line of worry on her face...him feeding her at KC thanking her for doing the vrat for him and saying he hopes she recieves all happiness...Awww it was just the kind of scene i wanted to see from them!

The next morning was painfully sweet the way they both forget: Nivi is about to make tea for Viren and Viren is worried Nivi will be upset if he leaves the wet towel on the bed...the realisation on both their faces that the other isn't there is just heart breaking!! These 2 love each other so much, it's clear to me and that's why i'd never believe that any of it was fake!! On a complete opposite note, Kinny looked so hot in that yellow tee and with messy wet hair...wowza even in my teary state i was stunned for a bitEmbarrassed

Ok i ddnt want to speak about this but cant help myself: Stupid stupid EVIL CC I HATE her!! Now KS has those stupid papers cos of her. She's just the most evil person ever, how can she do that to her own son?! She's not a mother!😑 But don't worry evil woman, ur days are numbered! NivRen's love is too strong for u to do anything about it and anything u do will only make them stronger!! 

The pre-cap....Viren is trying to speak to Nivi but she says there was never anything btwn them and even the friendship they had is dead!! Ouch that must have been so painful to hear and for her to say, it was painful for me! I know that they have to somehow start fresh, i just don't know how they will but it will have to come from Viren. It's all up to him to make the first move and not give up because Nivi will say no countless times im sure!

Viren's confidence is so low right now it's at zero level, i don't know how he will gather up the courage to speak to Nivi properly and say all that needs to be said. Even if he wants to, his guilt is too strong right now, he needs to push down the guilt somehow and gain back that confidence which he used to have so much of, he needs it badly to get her back!!

Ok i went on and on and rambled sorry! I do feel better having written it out, hope u liked it! I hate that it's the weekend, how will we last till Monday?!
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guyzz 2dy also only Nivren Part like always . I loved 2dy's epi .

awwwww Hu painful it was 2 see nivren like dis . Never ever thought tht After spending so lovelyy passionate Beautiful moments in HM , d same couple will come 2 dis situation . So painful .

Okk D epi starts wid Viren in black TEE looking hott lolzzz lying on SOFA n ahhhh suddenly 1 tear just rollesdown on his cheeks . He was unable 2 control himself so he gets up as he was in dep deep pain , he was missing Nivi badlyy n So Neend ka namu nishaan tak nahi tha aakhon mein . So he gets up n wipes his tears n goes 2 window ( Ohh my KRAZY5  jaanus , seeng dis I was expecting a flute scene but alas I hnk We all hav 2 wait for it damnn ) So he just sees d moon n remembers his real moon , his chand in his FB where She was clicking his pic n then he rememebrs tht hu he feeded d soup 2 him . Ohh n See look at Viren. Just by remembering Nivi he had tht bigg smile back on his face whch got disappeared after Nivi gave him d divorce paper . So imagine hu deep love is there in Viren's heart for his love Nivi .

Wht a direction , d time when Viren was seeng d chand , hu cum Nivi wouldn't hav ? So She 2 was seeng d chand . n dis chand was d link b/w them 2dy whch was connecting their feelings 2 each other . tht is why If Viren was awake whole night then Nivi 2 was awake whole night .

Oh i loved morning scene . Nivi is making tea . So unknowinglyy She as it was her habit So She calls nandu for givng her tulsi leaves as She hav 2 make tea for Nivi . but all of a sudden She realises it n becomes Sad . awww my Nivi don't b sad jaan , Ur prince will definatelyy come .

So If Nivi is sad then hu cn Viren b Happy ? So Viren comes out of bathroom after taking shower in a yellow TEE looked damnn sexyy n hottt n cutee lolzzz . So he comes weting his hair frm towel , He throws
d towel on Bed n is abt 2 head 2 his covered . He picksup d towel n starts folding it wid a such a cuteee n innocent smile . While folding d towel He says 2 himself loudlyy tht  "Ohh if Nivi would see it ,She will definatelyy b angry " So He piks it up n folds it . n then he starts shouting by calling Nivi's name asking for clothes  n Sudden;y he realised tht Nivi is nt there .aww look at Viren's face . He was soo soo sad n wid guilt  . Don't hav words 2 describe amazingg epi .

PRECAP

Ohh Damnnn adorable  n toucng precap . Veryy exciting one . Viren was abt 2 tell her But as soon as he stops Nivi tells him 2 leave d matter as eventhough he wants then also he nt gonna say anythng . 
Aww Viren was so sad 2 hear it , I hope He says somethng . uff can'tt waitt for d epi . Abhi toh din aur rattein baaki hai "sigh "

These were my views for 2dy's epi . Sorry for boring u by my post . But I loved 2dy's epi  
wawoooo moni and asma jaan ...FAB >>FAB analysis's...ohh Asma jaan me2 Hate CC ..dont worry our gang will Kill her badlyy ..and after CC's Death ...i will tak her yellow sarii ...aww i love her Yellow saari itz matching with virens YT..Silly I'm hahhaha..but Awsome Epi ..i loved ND  ..i felt shez one of us NivRen's krazzy lolz...she feel and know well thatz Nivi and viren can't live without each other..😊
NivRen....Our souls connected before our eyes could see...😳