Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Colourful Holi with stars
Buzz up!

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Holi ke din dil khil jaate hai and that's one thought echoing in the minds of our telly stars who are looking forward this colourful festival. With bhang, gang of friends and full on masti mood, tv stars can't wait for Holi this year.

Showing 4 of 7 images Previous    Next
Vivan Bhatena

Vivan Bhatena
Normally, I avoid playing Holi but this year I will have to be part of the celebrations since I am hosting Zoom's Holi party. My wife will be travelling but I hope to have a good time with friends. I used to love getting dirty and wet with my friends during childhood. Those were the most memorable celebrations but things have changed now. We used to look forward to holidays during schooldays and used to celebrate Holi with colour and water balloons. At that time, we had no worries about the colour hampering the continuity of our show or affecting our skin and hair. When it comes to songs, nothing can beat Amitabh Bachchan's song – Rang Barse.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Colourful-Holi-with-stars&aid=2673

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index