India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

urrggh at the cockraoches

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Urggh i really hate the cockroaches they are so iretetting. And the biggest cockroach ( Ruhini) is so irettating. and the smal cockroch (Sancit) has no respekt for his parents. 

And smart plan of Daksh it was good i new it from the begining tht it was his plan.

I really like the precap it lookes really god cant wait for next week, it will be a good epi i think.

whats say guys.

Amina.

PS. Has it been any promo this week?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_RaniRadiantTreasurerock8Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i dnt know about promos Tongue

but yhh those creepy creatures are getting onto my nerves...!
doesn't sanketh even once think that the people who made him able to make and take his own decisions should not be treated like this... rohini ko to maro goli but atleast sanketh should not support and follow his wife blindly Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztuf

lifeztuf Goldie
lifeztuf
lifeztuf

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i dnt know about promos Tongue

but yhh those creepy creatures are getting onto my nerves...!
doesn't sanketh even once think that the people who made him able to make and take his own decisions should not be treated like this... rohini ko to maro goli but atleast sanketh should not support and follow his wife blindly Dead

Exactly! Sanket doesnt deserve his parents. They are so good and supportive, and he just blindly follows Rohini..I hate such guys!! Yuck! And I really feel bad for Vibha..Ouch She is so nice, its rare to find such a supportive MIL and Rohini, the witch, leaves no stone unturned for hurting her..

Edited by lifeztuf - 18 March 2011 at 10:25am

Masooma Bukhari

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hahahahaROFLROFL   cockroaches... I'm pretty new to the forum...not heard Ruhini/Sanketh called that before... I love it!!...

one problem though aren't cockroaches hard to get rid of... a simple chappal slap won't sort them outAngry... we may have to take extreme measures!! LOLLOL

Precap looks really good... but i don't think Aai's going to listen though... love how Naina's schooling them all... the woman has no fear!! ... I'm liking where the serials going!!

Rani x

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">hahahahaROFLROFL   cockroaches... I'm pretty new to the forum...not heard Ruhini/Sanketh called that before... I love it!!...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">one problem though aren'tcockroaches hard to get rid of... a simple chappal slap won't sort them outAngry... we may have to take extreme measures!!LOLLOL</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">Precap looks really good... but i don't think Aai's going to listen though... love how Naina's schooling them all... the woman has no fear!! ... I'm liking where the serials going!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">Rani x</font>

Its My creation i was the one how named them tht

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I gotta say... you know how to name them really well LOL... I love the name... suits them perfectly!!

cockroaches... pest you don't want... but there hard to get rid of!!... same with Sanketh/Ruhini LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index