Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#168~AlwaysCloseToMyHeart<3 (Page 26)

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

btw have u watched movie called lamha?
 
No havent watch it but i love the song madhono something like thatROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 68964

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

 
Aaahaa*hand* you know what i wanne learn Spanish when me was in Suriname i would get Spanish when me would go to high school but before me going there me came to HollandROFLROFLROFLROFL so i didnt had Spanish but i am thinking to join some class but need to see where they give Spanish lessonROFLROFLROFL
 
OMGGG i sooo loveeee Spanish language:D goshhh ur so lucky if u find:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 68964

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

You dont like rajpal yadewROFLROFL
 
OMGGG i likeeee him but i dont know his nameROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
Originally posted by anjananazir

 
So tell me how many ladka you likesROFLROFLROFL please bolo bolo me wanne knowROFLROFLROFL
 
ermmm Ranveer Bobby Arjun Mario Kunal anddd ermmm just them :D and some i like Imran and HarmanROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 68964

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Very happy in my heart dil dance maare re dil dance maare reROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
yoooo tell me whyyy so i cannn join u in dancing with u ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
Aaahaa*hand* you know what i wanne learn Spanish when me was in Suriname i would get Spanish when me would go to high school but before me going there me came to HollandROFLROFLROFLROFL so i didnt had Spanish but i am thinking to join some class but need to see where they give Spanish lessonROFLROFLROFL
 
OMGGG i sooo loveeee Spanish language:D goshhh ur so lucky if u find:D
 
Here in Holland there is lot of places where you can follow spanish only me dont know kahaan need to search on google doogleROFLROFLROFL but i think to join this year ya next year need to do my best at school pheleROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 68964

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

btw have u watched movie called lamha?
 
No havent watch it but i love the song madhono something like thatROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
Goshh same here am sooo mad about this song:DEmbarrassed
 
ahh u know they were abot to show it in the cinema in my country last year but dont know why they didnt show it :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Originally posted by anjananazir

You dont like rajpal yadewROFLROFL
 
OMGGG i likeeee him but i dont know his nameROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
Originally posted by anjananazir

 
So tell me how many ladka you likesROFLROFLROFL please bolo bolo me wanne knowROFLROFLROFL
 
ermmm Ranveer Bobby Arjun Mario Kunal anddd ermmm just them :D and some i like Imran and HarmanROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
@ red: Yeh kaun haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehRya..

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Originally posted by anjananazir

Very happy in my heart dil dance maare re dil dance maare reROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
yoooo tell me whyyy so i cannn join u in dancing with u ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
Dont know i love dancing so just joinROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 35310

KaJen.xoxo 1203 35310 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 35548

KaJen.xoxo 1208 35548 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 37047

KaJen.xoxo 1202 37047 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1183   Views: 35539

KaJen.xoxo 1183 35539 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1201   Views: 46428

KaJen.xoxo 1201 46428 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index