Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

scenes which brought tears to our eyes.. (Page 2)

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
aahhhhhh there are many scenes which brought tears to my eyes..
Son chiraiya was very good...Big smile when Akshara went to feed breakfast to Vish....Shaurya was there...n he said ki 'maine dekha hai maan-bauji hamesha tujhe mujhse zyada pyaar karte hai...'....wonderful scene....i loved it...then when Rajshri sang the lullaby.....Day Dreaming awwwwwww....bidaai se pehle wala scene where everybody was gifting Akshara...i was continuously crying...when Akshara said ki 'main yeh ghar chodhkar nahi jaana chahati bauji....'...i reminded me that i am also a girl n that i too need to leave my home one day...Cry  then 14th-15th January 2010...when Naitik asked Akshara to leave n she finally did.....gawdddd i cried so much....n then last year's holi scene in Akshara's room..perfect eg of emotions....loved both Naitik n Akshara....Hina had done just wonderful job....Clap
then abhi recently parso ka scene where the doc gave the news of the baby....it was just awesome...loved Shaurya in that scene...i didn;t know that i will cry but i did....wonderful scene it was...Big smile then it brought a 100 watt smile too on my face...Big smile

Edited by Tafseer - 18 March 2011 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di-Nasreen-moonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
All you guys mentioned + the morning of the wedding when Anshu comes to wake her up followed by Shaurya and they have a nice touchy moment after she wakes up. The M's do a good job of portraying a beautiful picture perfect family. Never felt that closeness with the S's; they do their individual jobs perfectly but as a familyDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dibeautiful16moonlight08

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

All you guys mentioned + the morning of the wedding when Anshu comes to wake her up followed by Shaurya and they have a nice touchy moment after she wakes up. The M's do a good job of portraying a beautiful picture perfect family. Never felt that closeness with the S's; they do their individual jobs perfectly but as a familyDead
ya agree with you Ss have doest not have feeling yarr and we doest fell the emotions yarr for example gay3 is worring about rashmi i dont feel senti yarr even in baidaai ashu also make me cry and we feel sentiClap yarr

moonlight08

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

ya agree with you Ss have doest not have feeling yarr and we doest fell the emotions yarr for example gay3 is worring about rashmi i dont feel senti yarr even in baidaai ashu also make me cry and we feel sentiClap yarr
i also had tears wen al started firing @ akhshara wen they came to no tat nandini likes mohit god how much she had to listen plus naitik too didint give her chance to explain y she did like tat & he shouted @ akshara for 1st time but soo badly & went & slept in other room wen akshi was going behind & pleading him & knocking the doors after he closed stil i get tears imagining tat scene.....luved akshi tat day her acting was fabbbbClap

moonlight08

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by fazeel

i also had tears wen al started firing @ akhshara wen they came to no tat nandini likes mohit god how much she had to listen plus naitik too didint give her chance to explain y she did like tat & he shouted @ akshara for 1st time but soo badly & went & slept in other room wen akshi was going behind & pleading him & knocking the doors after he closed stil i get tears imagining tat scene.....luved akshi tat day her acting was fabbbbClap
ha that secnce may ytho naithik pa itna gussa hai ki kya bathu tum ko slient eposide also good yarr o eposide may last akshara bagya jakay pooja kay rooma may gana gathi yarr may tho rohe dahi tab tho naithik aur naithik family par itna gussaAngry hai ki

Edited by fazeel - 18 March 2011 at 9:45am

moonlight08

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
yes i know...kaumudi...i watch them so much but now that exam,s are next month i cant..lol

moonlight08

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f_raaz

yes i know...kaumudi...i watch them so much but now that exam,s are next month i cant..lol
this is my sister,i accidently commented from her account..lol

moonlight08

Go to top