Kali to end on happy note-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Kaali-Ek Agnipariksha to end on a happy note

STARONE.IN

Kaali-Ek Agnipariksha, a show that was aired on STAR Plus is finally coming to an end. The show focused on the theme of molestation and how people with contacts can get away with anything.

STARONE.IN

However, this show ended on a happy note with good triumphing over evil.

The show marked the return of veteran actor Asutosh Rana to the small screen. It also launched Swati Kapoor, who played Rachna the main protagonist in the show, as well as Neha Sharma.

We caught up with the lead actors and their journey through the show. "It's been a great learning experience for me. Being my first show, it will hold a special place in my heart," said Swati Kapoor. Swati went on to add that she was grateful to the production house and the channel for giving her the opportunity to play such a strong character. "I was delighted to share screen space with an actor like Ashutosh Rana and Mrunal Kulkarni."

Swati adds that it's been a lovely learning experience for her, especially from Ashutosh Rana and Mrunal Kulkarni and she's indebted to them.

When contacted, Ashutosh Rana, who plays Thakral on the show said that he was glad that STAR Plus highlighted this issue. He was also glad to play the antagonist on the show. "The character is complex and it was challenging to play him. The show went rapidly between September and March. I hope that the audience enjoys the final episode.
Mrinal Jha, the creative co-producer of the show said, "It's encouraging to see shows like ours getting appreciated. Swati and Neha are bright and hardworking girls and I see a good future for them. It was also a huge honour for me to work with seasoned actors like Mrunal Kulkarni and Ashutosh Rana. I'd like to thank STAR Plus for this platform."

Neha Sharma, who plays Anu on the show also expressed her gratitude to the production house and channel for providing her a platform to showcase her acting talent. "I cherish every moment I've been on this show," she said.

The show will end with the final verdict. So to know what happens, tune into Kaali –Ek Agnipariksha at 11 pm only on STAR Plus and from Monday 21st March Maryada –Lekin Kab Tak..? will replace the show at 11 pm.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, March 18, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1482/kaaliek-agnipariksha-to-end-on-a-happy-note.aspx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index