Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Indifference and Forgiveness vs Anger and Hatred (Page 11)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
totally loved your post Clap

this is exactly what i feel too...
Geet needs to move ahead in life and moving ahead would mean letting go of the past completely...

as u have mentioned indifference is a worst treatment than anger or hatredThumbs Up

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamavand

Very well said I agree with ur thoughts whole- heartedly. With the baby gone there is no need for Geet to remember the past and spoil her future. moreover by forgiving Dev they will make him feel more ashamed of what he has done. I am witing this out of personal experience where I have seen that the wrong doers feel more ashamed when they knows that u have forgiven them...it also gives us a feeling of great relief to know that we are free of the past....although we may never forget the wrong done......
Yes, I guess Dev may feel more ashamed after the forgiveness but we'll have to wait to see whether Geet actually forgives him or Maan misunderstands her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

totally loved your post Clap

this is exactly what i feel too...
Geet needs to move ahead in life and moving ahead would mean letting go of the past completely...

as u have mentioned indifference is a worst treatment than anger or hatredThumbs Up
Thanks euphoric.  Indifference is a worst punishment than anger and hate and forgiveness heals the wounds of the victim more for then she can break free from her past.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Opti dear....how have u been ??? Not seeing u at the WINE CLUB anymore..Confused

AWESOME post.Clap...totally agree with u....it all makes sense after watching today's episode...just wanted to add this quote to ur post:

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Opti dear....how have u been ??? Not seeing u at the WINE CLUB anymore..Confused

AWESOME post.Clap...totally agree with u....it all makes sense after watching today's episode...just wanted to add this quote to ur post:

Wow, that is fantastic quote.  Yes, yesterday's episode showed why Geet decided to forgive and move on.Bearing a grudge does not allow soul to heal. Am not active in the forum. Come to the Den from time to time. That's it. Very busy in the real world and updating my fic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Go to top