Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Indifference and Forgiveness vs Anger and Hatred (Page 10)

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by PurplePetal

Welcome..

Yes, sad to say, a very bad quotahlic..Have at least 10 apps on my iPhone dedicated to QuotesLOL

The last quote was indeed amazing..

Hope that it got through some people..Just Hoping

That must be quite a list you have then. By the way have you stopped reading my fic?

NoEmbarrassed....I never knew that there was a new thread...Just found the new thread and read it in one go like a couple of days ago...Finished...and i commented just now

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurplePetal

NoEmbarrassed....I never knew that there was a new thread...Just found the new thread and read it in one go like a couple of days ago...Finished...and i commented just now
Just read your marathon comment and responded to it. Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Very good one opti and it did make me understand a lot
Thanks Arpi
-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by manashi

though i want donkey to rot in hell/jail forever.............but what you wrote is fantastic and one of the most intelligent and thought provoking posts ever..................

brilliant to say the least.....................Clap
Thanks Manashi. I cant stand the character too although I like the actor.  There3 are various ways to suffer and I'm sure Dev will get his due.

oh of course sameer is doing a fabulous job...............yes dev will get his due...........i know since it is a daily soap...........everything takes time............i guess he suffers his punishment at the end of the show..............Smile

once again great post.................it is one of those rare occasions where i guess people will actually reconsider the other side of the coin.................brava.............. Clap
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Wow what an incredibly superb article. I really love it and I'm very impressed. You've summarized the whole forgiveness idea so beautifully, covering all the aspects pertaining to the situation and characters. 

I can find no more words to add cause you've covered them all, love you post and I would like to thank you for this. 

We all needed to hear this what with the hate topics and posts, people bashing the characters and each other, someone needed to be the sane voice.

It's so easy to hate and show and carry anger and hatred but so difficult to forgive (I know it for a fact) but one is never free to live one's life if we cannot forgive, why carry the burden when you can get get rid of it and live a happier life.

And you got that right, the guilty are always more troubled when their sins are forgiven by the victim.

Kudos to you my dear and I admire and applaud your thoughts and your courage for putting them forward Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manashi

oh of course sameer is doing a fabulous job...............yes dev will get his due...........i know since it is a daily soap...........everything takes time............i guess he suffers his punishment at the end of the show..............Smile

once again great post.................it is one of those rare occasions where i guess people will actually reconsider the other side of the coin.................brava.............. Clap
I'll be contented to see him punished at least in the end of the show. In real life, there are many cases where the guilty go scot free because of money power or muscle power. 
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Wow what an incredibly superb article. I really love it and I'm very impressed. You've summarized the whole forgiveness idea so beautifully, covering all the aspects pertaining to the situation and characters. 

I can find no more words to add cause you've covered them all, love you post and I would like to thank you for this. 

We all needed to hear this what with the hate topics and posts, people bashing the characters and each other, someone needed to be the sane voice.

It's so easy to hate and show and carry anger and hatred but so difficult to forgive (I know it for a fact) but one is never free to live one's life if we cannot forgive, why carry the burden when you can get get rid of it and live a happier life.

And you got that right, the guilty are always more troubled when their sins are forgiven by the victim.

Kudos to you my dear and I admire and applaud your thoughts and your courage for putting them forward Clap
Thanks.  Well said. Yes, it is easy to hate and carry anger but it destroys you over time as you lose your peace of mind.  Forgiveness helps you to severe that link with the past as with forgiveness everything is over and done with and one can move on.  Unless one is absolute stone hearted, the guilty do feel the burden of being forgiven much more.

Edited by Opti - 19 March 2011 at 6:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Mehek25

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Thanks.  Well said. Yes, it is easy to hate and carry anger but it destroys you over time as you lose your peace of mind.  Forgiveness helps you to severe that link with the past as with forgiveness everything is over and done with and one can move on.  Unless one is absolute stone hearted, the guilty do feel the burden of being forgiven much more.

Very well said I agree with ur thoughts whole- heartedly. With the baby gone there is no need for Geet to remember the past and spoil her future. moreover by forgiving Dev they will make him feel more ashamed of what he has done. I am witing this out of personal experience where I have seen that the wrong doers feel more ashamed when they knows that u have forgiven them...it also gives us a feeling of great relief to know that we are free of the past....although we may never forget the wrong done......

Go to top