|55th NMG|IO| It's INDIA vs PAKISTAN - THE CRUX! - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
koi khiladi hai yahaan oh jaane jaana......koi khiladi pe fidaa oh jaane jaana
Jenny.....me GTG....will come later...Byeee...and HAPPY HOLI....ENJOYπŸ€—
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

πŸ€ͺ

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd...........
Sajda..........AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.................😍
ayshu if u are there......i want Live updates of rati's interview on E-24................πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Almost Pati-Patni: John&Genelia

Friday, March 18, 2011 | 11:49:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    22 Comments
Almost Pati-Patni: John&Genelia

Hunky dory John Abraham and Genelia D'Souza could have been the ones to go down in B-Town ...

Ever heard of a couple that got accidentally married, because of a scene in a movie? 

Hunky dory John Abraham and Genelia D'Souza could have been the ones to go down in B-Town history for exactly the deal, if the two had finished their vows!

There is a scene in Vipul Shah's next project, Force, that stars these two talented actors and good friends, where they are set to get married. A wedding scene in a movie - no big deal, one would think, but here's what!

The pandit of the locality who was chanting the mantra, for some inexplicable reason had no understanding of the entire scene being part of an act for a movie's shooting. Apparently, he actually went as far as insisting on completing the rituals, even as the team and crew catching wind of the drastic misunderstanding sought to explain the situation to him. 

Strangely enough, the efforts were in vain, for the pandit refused to understand and comply. It all came down to getting Genelia and John to not complete their end of the customs - lest they ended up married for real, by Hindu laws! 

And whatever kind of tomfoolery that may sound like, on can't but wonder what if the wedding had been accomplished! Some unmanageable mess that would have been, eh, Bips?!

Funny incidents do happen in Tinsel town.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........................🀣

They should be Careful yaar.............🀣

My Di on E24...................😍Finally-d much awaited IV of hers...............πŸ˜ƒ
Happy Holi Debzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................πŸ˜ƒ
Love ya...............πŸ€—

i have texted Supu about it.............she was in class last when i talked to her........she told she will do when she gets back......she wil b back b4 9 hopefully..............n i have PMed preeti di also........😳
Happy Holi Komzie..........πŸ€—
n gues what-Bijlani plans to have  a romantic date with th BIGG moon n a colorful day tomm.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
i hope ye interview kuch dhashu ho................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³