Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

good track (Page 4)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Joined: 10 April 2010
Posts: 1896

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
yes this track is really very interestingClapClap it will be a fun to watch these Bfools faces nowSilly
bht faaltu bola tha na bechari ichcha ko is buddhe neAngrynow he will be insulted by nature ki khot to inke lalla me haiLOLLOLLOLLOLand moreover first wife ne kisi dusre mard k sath gul khilaye kul k naam peROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

yes this track is really very interestingClapClap it will be a fun to watch these Bfools faces nowSilly
bht faaltu bola tha na bechari ichcha ko is buddhe neAngrynow he will be insulted by nature ki khot to inke lalla me haiLOLLOLLOLLOLand moreover first wife ne kisi dusre mard k sath gul khilaye kul k naam peROFL
yes yaar more than veer i am waiting to see daddaji and mai's faces
kyaa zabardast chanta padega unko
and naniji, unka kyaa haal hogaaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23sourojcjs369

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

yeh kya tha kal ka epsiode....
 
Veer thinking Ichcha will have a problem....justifying his caring mode for Taps for future because she is having a baby and Jogi wants him to take care of Taps.....then Taps coming and showing concern for Veer - kal nahee bataya Veer neh magar don't be suprised Taps will sense something is wrong and will get Veer talking and when he tells Taps ichcha can not be a mother - Taps will make sure Veer comes close to her and she kicks Ichcha out...
 
Just because CVS wants to pull this Taps pregnancy they made Ichcha go alone to collect the report, what nonsense.......this made me angry and rightly Veer too........he very clearly said being husband wife they need to respect and do things together.....when they went for test together they should have gone to collect it together......now CVS will have Ichcha hide this truth from Veer you can bet on it, yet again CVS is pushing Ichcha towards mahanta route.......Ichcha will go on her own to figure the truth telling Taps the truth first before she tells Veer (the ultimate blunder)......and in doing so she will push Veer towards Taps......because he will make sure his child Taps is carrying is delivered healthy and Taps knowing this truth about Veer will over sympathize and pull Veer towards herself.........with all this bonding with Taps when Ichcha eventually tells Veer the truth this time Veer will not believe Ichcha, it will all come out as her insecurity for not having a child and this belief of Veer will strengthen because by then Taps would ave established a soft corner for herself with Veer with the chidl.........no matter how much Veer loves Ichcha......having a child for Veer has been important Ichcha hurt Veer yesterday no matter how scared she was of getting the report or not being able to see eye to eye with Veer if she would have a problem......
 
Also, Veer may say he loves Ichcha and child is not important he is lying to himself and ichcha he was thinking of Taps carrying the child...............Ichcha neh phir ek baar Veer par vishwas nahee kiya..........phir akele hee decision leh liyah ammo ka bahanah banahkar......these small things go a long way......all this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer for sure
 
I do not think Veer's expressions were bored expression - during their conversation.....kya emotions woh dikhayega with what Ichcha did stopping him from coming tot the hospital......yet again Ichcha did not think what Veer will feel when she said she would go with Ammo........just saying this she showed more cofidence with Ammo versus going with him to the hospital......when will ichcha give importance to how Veer feels always gives more importance to how she feels and what she wants to do.....this has been Ichcha's problem.....this impulsive aspect of her character I never felt comfortable with, when Veer has always gone all the way to be understanding....

Yesterday's song and Veer thinking about both Iccha and Taps did not make any sense to me. What r the Cvs trying to showConfused.Is he falling for Taps. You r right Taps walked in between them.When Taps asked him'  Koi pareshani hain?' he cud have said gently wid a smile 'if i have pareshani my wife is there to take care of it' ulta he was just looking at TapsConfused.
The Cvs had to show Iccha going alone to drag the pregnancy track, see even Damini cud not reach due to chhutthaShocked. When Iccha said I will go alone Veer cud have insisted on coming along wid her. She was insecured and she told Veer abt it. Veer cud have assured her that even if there is a problem they will face it together. He cud have said I will come along wid u in that case u can tell Ammo not to come.All these just to throw Iccha out of Bzoo.
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

The intial part that started with Jagjit Singh ghazal was nice but note the way the song ended they show ichcha and veer pic together and then as Taps walks in clears ichcha pic - yeh sab CVS hints hai with their direction.... sorry I am not positive about Veer end.....he is completely leaning towards Taps child.......no matter what his problem, what he tells ichcha he wants to have a baby........Taps will brain wash ichcha when she tells Veer can not have a child......she will asks if Veer knows and ichcha ill say know, then Taps will say why do you want to take away the happiness of Veer and mai Dadaji baas Ichcha will believe Taps POV and ichcha can then leave bundela house.......Rathod kuch nahee kar payega.......

The first part I agree wid u but I don't think so Iccha will allow this. It will be a great insult to Vansh's memory. It will be betraying the trust of whole Bundela parivaar and mos importantly it will be fooling Veer. This time she won't fall for Taps nautankis.


Edited by souroj - 19 March 2011 at 6:16am
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 4868

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
  1. So you guys think Taps coming into the song and Ichcha vanishing frm the picture would have an impact on future track......???Though I couldn't relate the scenes used in FB One Ichcha crying with Veer and the other that sonography test Ermm Well....But Veer's ckt. won't change LOL He's for Ichcha and Taps brain-washing Ichcha ConfusedAbt what ...Now Ichcha shud nt leave the house She's the one to do the honours this time and she has to rise to the occasion  Approve
I ain't able to take off that numbering ....Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

  1. So you guys think Taps coming into the song and Ichcha vanishing frm the picture would have an impact on future track......???Though I couldn't relate the scenes used in FB One Ichcha crying with Veer and the other that sonography test Ermm Well....But Veer's ckt. won't change LOL He's for Ichcha and Taps brain-washing Ichcha ConfusedAbt what ...Now Ichcha shud nt leave the house She's the one to do the honours this time and she has to rise to the occasion  Approve
I ain't able to take off that numbering ....Stern Smile

Yesterday Veer was thinking abt both his wivesLOLLOL but even I have a hunch Iccha will expose Taps though she will take some time and till then we will have to bear Vee...................Ya
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by sps0114

The intial part that started with Jagjit Singh ghazal was nice but note the way the song ended they show ichcha and veer pic together and then as Taps walks in clears ichcha pic - yeh sab CVS hints hai with their direction.... sorry I am not positive about Veer end.....he is completely leaning towards Taps child.......no matter what his problem, what he tells ichcha he wants to have a baby........Taps will brain wash ichcha when she tells Veer can not have a child......she will asks if Veer knows and ichcha ill say know, then Taps will say why do you want to take away the happiness of Veer and mai Dadaji baas Ichcha will believe Taps POV and ichcha can then leave bundela house.......Rathod kuch nahee kar payega.......

The first part I agree wid u but I don't think so Iccha will allow this. It will be a great insult to Vansh's memory. It will be betraying the trust of whole Bundela parivaar and mos importantly it will be fooling Veer. This time she won't fall for Taps nautankis.
i agree with souraj , iccha would never do this, if she is completely sure that the child is not veer's she will side with tapasya in her lie

Edited by intruderfast - 19 March 2011 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 4868

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@ Souraj :  Does Vee............Ya relation still exist???It's longg dead !!!! It's nt gonna happen except those one-sided feelings of 'love' and feeling Very Happy for Him telling to go take rest Silly It could have happened if they had nt preferred to give that Bhaashan epi to Viewers (Ummed )LOL


Edited by divy609 - 19 March 2011 at 6:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
uttaran future track!

2 3 4 5

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 32   Views: 6980

Masooma Bukhari 32 6980 19 August 2010 at 8:28pm by shivani003
Why The Track Of 'Uttaran' Was Changed? - Article

2 3 4

Author: niveditha   Replies: 29   Views: 2752

niveditha 29 2752 26 July 2010 at 11:49am by tiny15
future Track!

Author: avantikakaran   Replies: 4   Views: 734

avantikakaran 4 734 14 July 2010 at 6:05am by jyoti06
Which Serial Title Track is Your Favorite?????

Author: rk005   Replies: 5   Views: 1162

rk005 5 1162 11 June 2010 at 3:51am by shikhachopra
Future Track!

2 3

Author: avantikakaran   Replies: 16   Views: 1628

avantikakaran 16 1628 08 June 2010 at 8:23am by amuktha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index