good track

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends
i am very excited for this track , and not only cos it will lead to iccha exposing taps .
but veer having a problem , this was a surprise twist and i am now glad it has been taken
i agree if they had showed iccha having problem , it would have been boring
now i am very curious to know as to how veer will handle himself with this news

glad finally this show is showing something hatke 😊.
i feel this will be a perfect way to get the charm back of veer we so loved😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hi friends
i am very excited for this track , and not only cos it will lead to iccha exposing taps .
but veer having a problem , this was a surprise twist and i am now glad it has been taken
i agree if they had showed iccha having problem , it would have been boring
now i am very curious to know as to how veer will handle himself with this news

glad finally this show is showing something hatke 😊.
i feel this will be a perfect way to get the charm back of veer we so loved😊

best track ever in the history of UT. i hd been saying tht if they will show problen in Ichchha thn there was nothing new, as all Btoons were assuming tht she cant conceive. it cd hv given only another few session of taunting by oldies. but with veer problem it can go in different direction and a lot of option is openedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

best track ever in the history of UT. i hd been saying tht if they will show problen in Ichchha thn there was nothing new, as all Btoons were assuming tht she cant conceive. it cd hv given only another few session of taunting by oldies. but with veer problem it can go in different direction and a lot of option is openedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes at last they can give a good message through this track 😊
it will be something new for the audiences too, 😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup good message mile to theek bhi hai.......
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

finally the Cvs are showing their creativity... getting the story on track... making it interesting with the mystery to keep up the curiosity...
audience is eagerly going to wait to watch taps secret getting revealed and her humiliation at the btoons...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† finally we will get to see how the self considered mighty have fallen...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

finally the Cvs are showing their creativity... getting the story on track... making it interesting with the mystery to keep up the curiosity...
audience is eagerly going to wait to watch taps secret getting revealed and her humiliation at the btoons...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† finally we will get to see how the self considered mighty have fallen...

correction charu, the cvs r simply copying the ideas from the forumπŸ˜†
but cchalo i dont mind it they wanna lift ideas , it better be good
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Along wid Taps exposure I want Satya to make the Bundelas pauper. Satya must take over their business and property. Let the Bundelas fall flat on their face and then Iccha supports Veer to get back everything.

sochne wali baat yeh he ke B.family ka vansh badhane vala koi nhi πŸ˜† great dada ke dono pote mil kar bhi is ghar ka chirag nhi jala paye😭

Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

correction charu, the cvs r simply copying the ideas from the forumπŸ˜†
but cchalo i dont mind it they wanna lift ideas , it better be good

anmol... what i meant that the Cvs are smart in picking up the right track.... waise toh lots of stories and tracks are floating around...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† we have to give credit to the Cvs for having chosen the right n the best track from all ...
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

anmol... what i meant that the Cvs are smart in picking up the right track.... waise toh lots of stories and tracks are floating around...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† we have to give credit to the Cvs for having chosen the right n the best track from all ...

πŸ˜† Charu, well said flaoting across 7 seasπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
very well said AnmolπŸ‘πŸΌ, Hope this brings Veer a character we all love back onto the trackπŸ˜ƒ