Rahul and Geets SPA debut

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Rahul-Geet make their SPA debut

STARONE.IN

The new members of the STAR parivaar - the serious Rahul (Siddharth Shukla) and bindaas Geet (Pavitra Punia) of Love U Zindagi, had a fun time at the STAR Parivaar awards held in Macao. This also marked the duos debut at India's biggest television awards.

STARONE.IN

Sharing his experience with us, Rahul says, "The experience was awesome and I had a blast. Normally you know people from your fraternity but don't get the opportunity to bond with them. However, in Macao, I spent three days communicating with numerous actors and connecting with people from the channel. I spent most of my time with friends like Sanjeeda Sheikh, Roshini Chopra and others," he adds.

Geet too was excited about the excursion. "This was my first award function and I got a chance to go abroad so it felt superb and thrilling," she smiles.

Rahul did not perform at the STAR Parivaar awards but cheered for co-star Geet. He says, "Geet and others performed on the theme song of STAR Pariavaar Tu Hi Tu and she really did a good job. I gave away the award for Best Sasur which was fun."

An energized Geet adds, "I enjoyed performing on Tu Hi Tu and felt proud to be a part of STAR Parivaar." Another reason for Geet to feel proud is that she is the only female member of the parivaar who attempted bungee jumping from the Macao tower. Geet states, "The bungee jumping experience was thrilling."

Rahul made the most of his free time there and reveals, "Macao is good for sightseeing. The Venetian hotel in which we stayed is huge- just like an entire city in itself. It had so much to offer and I must say one rarely comes across such hotels except maybe in Las Vegas."

Catch Rahul and Geet enjoy their stint at the STAR Parivaar awards 2011 on Sun, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, March 18, 2011

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k.shahcharliesangeln.chopraMMBG--HiNa--

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wow Geet tu toh bohut adventurous nikli, Love you Reet.
charliesangel Senior Member
charliesangel
charliesangel

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thanks for this waiting to watch it. i wish sidd had performed too though
k.shah Senior Member
k.shah
k.shah

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yezz me too..wizh Sidd woulld have performed.at leazt we,d get ta c him thenConfusedAngry
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing...
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.....
n.chopra Senior Member
n.chopra
n.chopra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
rahul shhld hv danced also:(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index