Joined: 29 August 2005
1. Whats your opinion and impression of us,; all the BHPH fans in this wonderful forum?
ans: you all are ma sweet darlings ..
2. Do you ever visit this forum to read our posts?
ans: each n every day... i regularly follow the post ... even when
m doing morning works ;-)
3. Did you ever feel uncomfortable while doing any scene with barun? and why? Ans: No never we had a amazing chemistry , we never felt uncomfertable. instead of me somtime barun get uncomfertable as he was going to get wed lock at that time..... ha ha ha
4. Which track is your favorite out of all the ones which have been aired so far Ans: ma dance performance in DESI GIRL n second when i played chulbul pandey, i enjoyed more the salman khan. actually i felt maself as salman;-)
5. its a well known fact that you are a trained dancer...which is your favourite dance form and why???
Ans: yes its true ... but fact is that am a innate dancer... being a dancer i love each n every form but i love to do indian classic form.
6.What are your career plans after BHPH?
Ans: i m getting lots of offers from various channels but waiting for ma kind of role, as thsi time i want to do a role which is full of masti...
7. Who are the actors/actresses you wish to work with in future in bhph or after it ?
Ans: very hard to select one ...as all the actors and actress were mind blowing .. but if u forced to select one of them .. then
in actor : BARUN SOBTI due to our matchig chemistry
in actress : RENUKA ji (DADI)
8. what according to you was the toughest scene you had to perform during BHPH and why,what was the most easy one or simpler scene? and why?
Ans: most toughest scenes were when i was suffering from chikungunia and i had to done a rainy sequence, that time i was not able to stand properly n scene demand was i have to run towards barun.(personally toughest scene was the last episode we were shooting and ever one was crying silently even our dress desingners,sound man, production boys every one was doing the same, when i looked at them i was not able to perfom as every one was weeping, even somewhere i was in the same state)very hard to explain .....
most easy scene was: when i played chulbul pandey "humka peeni hai " dancing sequence.
9. will you pursue acting even after getting married to Mr. Kuldeep singh?".
Ans: yes i"ll as he is very much understanding in nature... he never resist me in ma work field...
10. actor & actress that has inspiried you?
Ans: MADHURI DIXIT as she is a leagend dancer and acterss no one can reach upto her mark
Actor: SALMAN KAHN as i love the way he acts completly free form
i always wish to be like madhuri dixit in ma acting and dancing style and want free like salman khan ....
Joined: 20 January 2011
Joined: 05 November 2010
Joined: 17 December 2009
Joined: 04 January 2011
Joined: 03 December 2010
Joined: 17 November 2010
Joined: 15 August 2007
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|~BHPH Help Desk~[Post ur Queries here]||-ChicoUsman-||182||14119||26 June 2011 at 10:46pm
|*|*-BHPH: Creations Gallery-*|*||serendipity.||1202||91138||12 March 2011 at 10:50am
|~: BHPH: Members Introduction :~||-Aysha-||125||13503||13 February 2011 at 12:35am
|*|* BHPH: Articles Archive *|*||serendipity.||4||1882||28 September 2010 at 8:35pm
|BHPH Rank down:(- Ankita & Barun rank aslo down:(||-Nadii-||66||7049||25 September 2010 at 11:34pm
As it marks the 20 glorious year of the blockbuster film Hum Aapke Hai ... 12
Ankita Sharma speaks her heart out on this Guru Purnima about her ... 36