Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Oh ! Finally, Goodbye GC ! :) Will Miss you ! :(

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Woah !

Finally, I'm here for probably the last time Wink Wese bhi, Forum is no more, delighting these days ! Unhappy

If, I trust the resources, and believe that, GC is going to take leave for 8 days ! Then, me wishing Goodbye to all ! Smile

On a Happy note, of course ! Of course, temporarily ! LOL 

WOW ! GC is going, finally, to HIS real honeymoon ! (still, it hurts, though !Wink  but i don't want to invite any trouble for mods ! LOL !) 

Trust me guys, I'm happy for my own, selfish reason and there is hidden personal advantage in it ! Evil Smile

As, GC/MAAN is the sole and only purpose, for my watching, GHSP the show,

so, if, NO GC = NO MAAN = NO MADDY !  Simple ! Ha ! LOL

And, no BDs, please ! Those, BDs can never compete with my GC's super sexy and HOT body ! No Chance ! Wink

Finally, i will also take leave for 8 days, from TV, from GF, from everyone ! Ha ! My family members would be very happy then, as i will allow them to watch TV for 9.30 slot, their any other favorite shows ! Tongue

Ha ! We needed break ! Me and my family members, too ! Big smile

I should, once again thank GC, as HE is going, and i will not be watching, and concentrating MORE on my studies ! Thank you, darling ! You gave me whole 8 days, to cover my entire syllabus ! Love you ! Heart

I will, stop watching, and re-acting, what i will be doing, is, watching OLD videos of MAANEET, MAAN doing tai-chi and many more ! Day Dreaming

So, guys, here i'm leaving for as many days as, GC/MAAN will not be on the show, of course, i will keep reading, written updates, so that, i will not 'pakao' anyone of you, by asking, what happened till now ? LOL And, i will not come back as alien on this GF, again !

At last, goodbye to my lovely, GC and HIS wife ! Thumbs Up Have a nice time, together ! And take your time ! As much as, you want ! ( So that, i can finish my studies ! LOL)

Love you, Gurmeet 'the MAAN' ChoudharyHeart

Will miss, GF and my friends here, and of course, my boy friend, MAANCry

Love,

Maan ki MaddyWink

MaanddyWink

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnsmaneet001fizza25SSWATISSilzMinozMounchyIlovemskputh9staroneserialsmaankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian.._Rashmi-lovestory-sanu3108basicquestion118mypridemechantefilleRituparnaabr200910SilentsoulBatameezDilVSai2008sona-rai-Mrs.MSK-ibelieveinpinkblushingpickachuDownhill

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
he must have banked the episode and why i smell something burning wid jealousy ha bolo bolo na

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnsshanzyEccentric.Beingsanu3108iMadzmaankigeet4everDownhill

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
how sacrificing...not!! bechaari...8 dino ki toh baat hain. hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
good for you that he went for his honeymoon ... atleast u'll keep ur hands off GF and concentrate on your studies for sometime LOL

_______
Sana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadznaddiya26

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Woah !

Finally, I'm here for probably the last time Wink Wese bhi, Forum is no more, delighting these days ! Unhappy

If, I trust the resources, and believe that, GC is going to take leave for 8 days ! Then, me wishing Goodbye to all ! Smile

On a Happy note, of course ! Of course, temporarily ! LOL 

WOW ! GC is going, finally, to HIS real honeymoon ! (still, it hurts, though !Wink  but i don't want to invite any trouble for mods ! LOL !) 

Trust me guys, I'm happy for my own, selfish reason and there is hidden personal advantage in it ! Evil Smile

As, GC/MAAN is the sole and only purpose, for my watching, GHSP the show,

so, if, NO GC = NO MAAN = NO MADDY !  Simple ! Ha ! LOL

And, no BDs, please ! Those, BDs can never compete with my GC's super sexy and HOT body ! No Chance ! Wink

Finally, i will also take leave for 8 days, from TV, from GF, from everyone ! Ha ! My family members would be very happy then, as i will allow them to watch TV for 9.30 slot, their any other favorite shows ! Tongue

Ha ! We needed break ! Me and my family members, too ! Big smile

I should, once again thank GC, as HE is going, and i will not be watching, and concentrating MORE on my studies ! Thank you, darling ! You gave me whole 8 days, to cover my entire syllabus ! Love you ! Heart

I will, stop watching, and re-acting, what i will be doing, is, watching OLD videos of MAANEET, MAAN doing tai-chi and many more ! Day Dreaming

So, guys, here i'm leaving for as many days as, GC/MAAN will not be on the show, of course, i will keep reading, written updates, so that, i will not 'pakao' anyone of you, by asking, what happened till now ? LOL And, i will not come back as alien on this GF, again !

At last, goodbye to my lovely, GC and HIS wife ! Thumbs Up Have a nice time, together ! And take your time ! As much as, you want ! ( So that, i can finish my studies ! LOL)

Love you, Gurmeet 'the MAAN' ChoudharyHeart

Will miss, GF and my friends here, and of course, my boy friend, MAANCry

Love,

Maan ki MaddyWink

MaanddyWink

Welll.....no maddy doesnt matterWinkWink......actually den its gud.....bcoz i will be knowing wen he will cum & which episode will finally show him up...........& u wont know......if u dont cum......i can have him all for myself u know................WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL............Idiot....AngryAngrywat happens if GC goes.........we have maan's pics na idiot......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL.........just kidding..............on a short plz dont go.......plz......plzCryCryCryCry.........i will miss u.....as it is i cant make any positive posts & hav 2 find for positive posts to comment on.........& ur posts r among them.........plz dont go......dear.....CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

MinoziMadz

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
maddy this time CVs have banked the episodes...es liye tussi mat jao naROFLROFL

iMadz..VeenaGcian..

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Guys, just before a moment, one HORRIBLE experience happened,  Angry

after which, i don't think so, i will come here ! Cry

No chance Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zerro..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Noo way !! he should have banked the episode before he leave Ouch GHSP without MSK for 8 days..imposible dude Ermm

zerroiMadz

Go to top