Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can we Fans be more Sensible please ?? (Page 9)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome postClapClapClap and a much-needed one!

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Geet forgives Dev and we should still trust the CV's?

I want to know who on this forum if placed in the same situation would forgive Dev. Please tell me who would forgive a man who takes all your money and land, stages a fake marriage, has a one-night stand with you, makes you pregnant, leaves you stranded at the airport and makes your family turn against you. Please tell me who would forgive this guy from the bottom of their heart? The reason I liked this show is because it was so close to reality, God knows what has happened in the last few months.

FYI I have been one of the very few people on this forum who have always supported the CV's but too much crap makes me think what exactly it was about this show that I fell in love with. For someone like me who absolutely hates Indian Dramas and think they are nothing better than rona-dhona crap, I was compelled to watch Geet after not watching any Indian serial for about 5 years. The CV's proved to me what an idiot I was for thinking this show was 'different'. 

Oh and maybe people on this forum who actually still watch the show will act a lot more sensibly like you are asking them to if there wasn't the same old repetitive topics being posted every day of the weeks, with the exception of words like 'awesome' and 'superb' changing everyday. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jadee777 Goldie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti I totally with you...awesome post. I  love it.Thumbs Up
Another-World IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Sooo true it's not GC and DD's fault if the story line is bad.... CV's are ruining the show... Angry 

Exactly Cry
.Regal. Goldie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
 Wonderful and seriously needed TOPIC...ClapClapClap

Everyone really needs to stop jumping into conclusion from an articleAngry

The article is giving a very extremely blunt reason for something that is happening in the show...And they always blow way out of proportion and this leads us to wreck havoc and ruin our own show...

The articles to do not state what lead to this situation nor to they tell us the outcome of the situation...

Loved your example of Maan attempting to manaofy Geet if she DOES OR DOES NOT leave the house....

Chill and dont blame the characters for the shows happening...Talk about their decision but dont give them such baseless allegations...CVs have the final verdict in everything

Please...Big smile
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
How I missed reading this topic? Shocked
@Jyoti: Hug Very well said jaanu Hug ClapThumbs Up
I think this topic needs to be sticky.............
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I am so glad you made this sane and sensible postLOL
The Geet storyline, i personally feel is improving....Dev is an integral part of GHSP and subsequently part of maaneets lives....i like how the CV's are using dev's character as i feel it is helping the story to move along. I like the idea of maan being it of dev or anyone else....We wanted dev in geet....we got him we have to let the CV's do their job!!

GHSP team are aware that maan and geet's jodi is their golden gooseWink and while there might be drama and MU surrounding will never tear them apart......They are like an elastic band.....they will be strected and stretched......but will always bounce back. That is what adds spice to the drama.....ignore articles and interviews and just sit back and enjoy!Smile

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 18 March 2011 at 6:55pm

Go to top