Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can we Fans be more Sensible please ?? (Page 7)

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
really i waiting for ur post dear
don't know y
well said jyoti....Clap
all doing by cv's but blame to our
maaneet or gurti....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Hopefully in a few hrs from now , Tip Tip will barsaofy thanda paani on everyone and that will keep them cool for a few days with all 'OMGs' and 'Haiyyye , they are the bestest ' posts !

Star one should have done a similar Holi segment and reserved it for the time GC leaves for his next vacation as a pacifier .
LOL LOL

I have no idea why I wrote what I wrote . LOL

But totally concur with your post Jyoti ji . Big smile

</div>Oh ya thank god tip tip barsa paani is happening todayROFL

<div>
What I feel bad is that actors r always soft targets for damages done by the CVs...

if u see...just before MC track ,articles came out about DD ka baby bump issue..and so when MC happens,members were quick to point fingers on DD ...

Same for GC,whenever there is separation or hospital track,we get a article on GC ka vacation and so again members r quick to point fingers on GC...

So CVs always take the safe route here when I believe its their fault if they not able to manage bank episodes on time or decide tracks beforehand to convince the viewers...Smile

Star one is all messed up . I don't know how much the cvs are to be blamed since sometime back there was a post on the MF by someone close to the team explaining why it's difficult to bank episodes . First reason being I believe lack of finance which you obviously need if you're making your crew work overtime . Second , if episodes with both GC and DD in the same frame have to be banked you need both of them to shoot continuously irrespective of who's taking leave . So if GC goes on leave and us ready to bank it is not necessary that DD will be around to shoot as well (or vice versa) . And there were a few other reasons given too . So I'd like to cut them slack as well . Theyr aware of the consequences and how trps are affected when their leads are missing . Obviously , there must be some very strong reason for them to not be able to bank episodes .

Only thing that bothers me is the messed up strategy of star one by releasing these articles for publicity . Nothing mentioned even comes true . These articles are highly exaggerated . What we see in the show is hardly as OTT as it's mentioned in the article . What is the point in publishing these articles ? Fans will be fans , they always overreact . I also wish articles about leaves would not get published .
LOL

jyoti06

Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
thank u so much Jyoti..u'r post always give a ray of hope to many like me who get scared venturing into this forum immediately after a controversial segment/post is released.or something like MU is shown or some contoversial dialogue is uttered in the show.....coz the fact is maaneet is so loved yet it is their individual aspects that r targetted...why is completely beyond comprehension...

Thanks a lot...hope All IS WELL

Edited by maaneetian - 18 March 2011 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06-PoisonIvy-

krishnameera Senior Member
krishnameera
krishnameera

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
OMG I am late to read this post???LOL sorry busy with postsWink

Thank you very very much. We all should try to understand that we are watching the fiction show.
Drama needed to let story ahead.
Enjoy show and feel happy that we have best actors.Big smile

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@Ashi:I agree with u that star one is a messed up channelLOL and its difficult to create banks in advance for a 6 day schedule...but my point is deciding story and tracks r not in actor's hand..its the CV's department how they develop proper tracks in an actor's absense....and I agree their way of releating articles at wrong time needs to stop nowLOL..Articles r always over-exaggerated and never comes true but thats what spreads negativity in the forumsOuch

-PoisonIvy-

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
jyoti ji i agree with you. aaj se me kabhi bhi jaldbaaz ni karungi.LOL sachiSmile i will keep your words  in my mind.
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thank God for your post Jyoti!
It was very much needed.

Some people take things a bit too far. It's ok to be crazy about a show but don't let it get to your head. Having opinion is a good thing but don't turn it into bashing. Love a show but don't take it too seriously. (Atcually all the above mentioned is easier said than doneLOL)
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@ Jyoti ji

Totally agree there . Cvs if notified in advance should be able to give us a good track in the absence of the leads . Like right now the mere thought of Annie Sangram love story taking up screen time in GC 's absence is making me shudder . Confused LOL

Go to top