Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can we Fans be more Sensible please ?? (Page 4)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

Well said Jyo.....Clap....This is like Mungerilal ke Hassen Sapne ka Horror Version....Where Haseen is replaced by Bhayanak....Ouch

.Why count the chicks before the eggs hatch???
Has Geet left???
Have we seen her forgiving Dev??
HAs Maan MU Geet or vice versa???? Have we seen this.....

If the CVs have tried something different by going the MC way then....why blame the actors???? Maybe they are trying to give us a story....which according to me had been missing for a long time??? When they are trying something new....Why not give them a chance???? Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised....Just wait and watch for a few days.....and then react....How many times have these articles come true????

So, Take a Chill Pill guys....and enjoy the show and the new story.....Smile
Kavita I remember when that marriage article came out about 10 days kasam of MSK ,that time we had a tsunami attack in the forum....what hapepned in the end...there was no such kasam taken ever by MSK in the showLOLLOLLOLLOL

So I guess its geet fans ka habit to always count the chickens before they hatchLOLLOL..and well they never hatchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Thak you Jyoti..  Was waiting for your post.. 

I have already said in couple of my post that this the part of the life to deal with the pain in different way for different individual..  So let's wait and watch how Maaneet deal with that.

Maaneet has never been separated for long and no one ever came in between them in all the circumstances so now those things are not even the question.

We just have to see how CVs bring this about and how they deal right??

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Thandaa Paani Timeee

My MS partner, I am chilling in MS right now and my shaanti was being bhang with all these hallabaloo...
Thankyouu Jyots needed it hope everyone takes every point clearly..
if the Actors decided the stroyline there would be no pint of creative team writers editors etc. etc..Actors are puppets of the creatives..They do what they are told if they don;t follow isntructions they will be shown the door..They get paid for what they do act and write the story..Why Blame the actors for everything? They are just doing their duties aren't they...
Fans r extreme always...either they do actor-worship blindly or actor-bashing blindly...there needs to b a balance maintained here somewhereErmm...and yes if actors only decide the story ,then Barry,Mahesh and co can go for a leave next time to mayb MansaroverWinkLOLLOLLOL

Cute_Ash

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Jyo......your thand pao posts are so refreshing amidst all the crazy stuff going on here.....LOLLOL

Jumping to conclusions & blaming the actors for everything that supposedly goes wrong in the show has become a habit for this forum now....LOL......why can't we just sit back & enjoy this show.....why take tension over silly things that don't even matter...Ouch

Anyway i hope that your post helps people understand that its pointless to get worked up over these petty things......Tongue

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Yes jyo you're right...cvs run the show as per the script and not on actors choice..here we got FB pics in which man is wearing white may be for holi... so possibly he can stop geet..before she leave the home.. but if geet leaves the home it will be a need of the story and not because of the unavailability of the actor.. if geet leaves then where will she go??? a homeless dev cant provide her an accommodation na??so may be this twist is related to to Sam's entry?? i mean geet lives in Sam's home..and maan goes to bring her back...LOL..OMG...what can be a bigger twist than that???so we should all stop blaming actors for everything and watch peacefully what cvs have in store for us.. and dont forget... for cvs the show is more important than actors...they cant ruin their show to please actors...
Finally aapne apne darshan de diye Shonuu jiBig smileBig smile...good to see u in full spirit againHug

Yup at least with this new track,story is moving somewhere..it was stagnent for quite some time in last few months..now its moving in a unpredictable direction and so fans should wait and watch,..it may hv some pleasant surprises in store for us....Tongue

And waise bhi..nothing extreme is happening like Geet dieing or MSK dieing or Geet marrying Dev or Actors getting repalce or characters becoming impotentROFL...toh phir kyun itna tensionLOLConfused

mandu

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Finally, jyoti the savior comes !

Good ! Good ! Love you ! Muaahh !

jyoti06

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
ThanksJyoti for  your  most wanted awesome post .I love your every words .

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Jyoti, this forum is really blessed to have you as one of the mods coz your positive & sensible handling of the members is so so essential here.  Any tiny bit of gossip or any article is enough to trigger all sorts of negative reactions. 

People start venting and create chaos here, but once they've read ur views, they automatically seem to calm down.

So thanks for being the voice of reason throughout.
Hello dear,I m not sure if this post makes a difference or not.....I hope it doesEmbarrassed...but all I can say is fans should stop reacting so extreme to every article or news and wait for the episode to air first before forming some extreme reactionsEmbarrassed....We hv seen majority of the articles till now hv not come true ..so then why react before watchingSmile

Go to top