Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can we Fans be more Sensible please ?? (Page 3)

-Dimple- IF-Dazzler
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
aaoooo samba aaooooo, abb tum bhi aaooooooooROFL

Thank you so much for the most needed post!! There is a Huge mess in this forum.People are opening threads like they are using tisse papers, use and throw. so many repitive topics, sab ke sab ek hi baat ke peeche pade hue hain. Aisa lag raha hai ek ke saath ek muft waali sceme chal rahi hai. One person opens the post and the other runs behind him to open the other post on the same topic.

Hope this post of your, thodi akal laa de un logon peLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hopefully in a few hrs from now , Tip Tip will barsaofy thanda paani on everyone and that will keep them cool for a few days with all 'OMGs' and 'Haiyyye , they are the bestest ' posts !

Star one should have done a similar Holi segment and reserved it for the time GC leaves for his next vacation as a pacifier .
LOL LOL

I have no idea why I wrote what I wrote . LOL

But totally concur with your post Jyoti ji . Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everjyoti06rahmona_pakswe

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

LOL Finally Jyoti speaks up ... Thanks Jyoti... But i guess you are late.. Tsunami ne jo nuksaan karna tha woh to ho gaya... Thats why i warned yday... you have loads of work to do in the coming days dear LOL LOL 

Sensible and Maaneetians... are you kidding me... but i love them for that...

Did you see the article on IF... it has about 330 comments and check the other articles not more than 10 comments i guess.. That itself shows how crazy we are about our show and about our jodi..and about our fights too ROFL

AZ i told u yesterday itself we are a roller coaster group of fans and can all be a perfect specimen for a psychologist................. i can be the very first one(if someone is taking offense) jst read my postsLOL Wink LOL Wink LOL Wink

jyoti06

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Hopefully in a few hrs from now , Tip Tip will barsaofy thanda paani on everyone and that will keep them cool for a few days with all 'OMGs' and 'Haiyyye , they are the bestest ' posts !

Star one should have done a similar Holi segment and reserved it for the time GC leaves for his next vacation as a pacifier .
LOL LOL

I have no idea why I wrote what I wrote . LOL

But totally concur with your post Jyoti ji . Big smile

Good idea..............Clap

jyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
FINALLY HugHugHugHug

A much needed post from you JaanHug......

I know..........why do we always jump up to conclusions....without even knowing the truth...

I guess even PH and Channel is not so concerned and strict with about GC DD..Ermm..the way we fans think they are FAN PROPERTY has to be stopedStern Smile

PH is not Mad or Dumb to always go by actors convince......Actors intern suffer a lot........

well i will repeat my new mantra here

WAIT WATCH and than REACT Tongue.....

the important point here to note is we DO NOT OWN THE ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE.........
unless there character is tampered with why bother

and it is better to give a chance to CV's and than see what they will do..instead of  over reacting

Jyoti Thanks for the post again JaanHug

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@jyo........Hug.........thanks for this post hun ...very much needed..we have the habit of calling wolf wolf ek chuha bhi dikh gaya tohLOL

without even seeing whether she forgives dev or not and if yes why how we are already out to cheer phad the poor girl...........she lost her baby not her purse............how are people expecting herto react........???

articles have most of the times been incorrect............tell me one single article that has given the exact news from start to end..........so let us cross the bridge when we come across it...abhi se why panic..........

besides it is a show.........ups and downs nahi honge toh how will it run yaar??
Sun wohi toh ...we dunno what is the situation and we r forming opinions and conclusions based on articles which r never correctLOL

And a daily soap needs twist and turns to continue its run.....as long as we feel its worth watching ,dwe will watch ,otherwise simply switch to some other classic show if at all classic exists in TV World these daysLOLLOLLOL
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
All SW*HEARTS chalk it down  as it is for the GREATER GOOD....so i am going to be a example of patience and wait for the conclusion that almost everyone has already drawn or are now understanding............Wink Wink Wink If this happens then we get our heart's desire............... remember  the last time they had had a MU, he had gone and bought the company that she had joined and we got so many intense scenes to boot..... and if any of these don't frutify then we can all gladly bash the CVs which we love to do...............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Jyo- Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

You are 200% right. Lets keep faith on CVs and let us enjoy the show. Whatever this track is all about will only deepen Maneet relationship and bring the best out of it. If at all Geet leaves home, Maan would go running behind her(his stalker instinctsWinkLOL) and we could see yet another passionate make-up. Embarrassed Like it always has been. Embarrassed So lets not break our heads over who is right and who is wrong. Like Daadi had said once, whoever falls between Maneet fight has to be a jobless and crazy person. LOLLOL
And if u see the history of this series,then whenever there is a rift between the two ,we get a passionate song or a passionate make-up between the two...Kurbaan hua...Mahi mahi...all these songs came whether either there was a rift or MU or some painEmbarrassed....so Maaneet hv always been at thier passionate best during such timesEmbarrassed

Go to top