Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much Jyoti..u'r post always give a ray of hope to many like me who get scared venturing into this forum immediately after a controversial segment/post is released.or something like MU is shown or some contoversial dialogue is uttered in the show.....coz the fact is maaneet is so loved yet it is their individual aspects that r targetted...why is completely beyond comprehension...

Thanks a lot...hope All IS WELL
Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG I am late to read this post???πŸ˜† sorry busy with postsπŸ˜‰

Thank you very very much. We all should try to understand that we are watching the fiction show.
Drama needed to let story ahead.
Enjoy show and feel happy that we have best actors.πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ashi:I agree with u that star one is a messed up channelπŸ˜† and its difficult to create banks in advance for a 6 day schedule...but my point is deciding story and tracks r not in actor's hand..its the CV's department how they develop proper tracks in an actor's absense....and I agree their way of releating articles at wrong time needs to stop nowπŸ˜†..Articles r always over-exaggerated and never comes true but thats what spreads negativity in the forums
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jyoti ji i agree with you. aaj se me kabhi bhi jaldbaaz ni karungi.πŸ˜† sachi😊 i will keep your words  in my mind.
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God for your post Jyoti!
It was very much needed.

Some people take things a bit too far. It's ok to be crazy about a show but don't let it get to your head. Having opinion is a good thing but don't turn it into bashing. Love a show but don't take it too seriously. (Atcually all the above mentioned is easier said than doneπŸ˜†)
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Jyoti ji

Totally agree there . Cvs if notified in advance should be able to give us a good track in the absence of the leads . Like right now the mere thought of Annie Sangram love story taking up screen time in GC 's absence is making me shudder . πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally Some Sensible post. πŸ‘

Loved it. Everybody is just saying one or the other thing. Nobody is trying to analyze what is happening or might happen. Jumping to conclusion has become the habit. 

Please keep them in line by your intellectual work. πŸ‘πŸΌ

ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx jyo for the much needed post😊
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
u r alwayz right jyoti.........πŸ‘πŸΌ
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5