Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ThanksJyoti for  your  most wanted awesome post .I love your every words .
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sssiham

Jyoti, this forum is really blessed to have you as one of the mods coz your positive & sensible handling of the members is so so essential here.  Any tiny bit of gossip or any article is enough to trigger all sorts of negative reactions. 

People start venting and create chaos here, but once they've read ur views, they automatically seem to calm down.

So thanks for being the voice of reason throughout.

Hello dear,I m not sure if this post makes a difference or not.....I hope it does😳...but all I can say is fans should stop reacting so extreme to every article or news and wait for the episode to air first before forming some extreme reactions😳....We hv seen majority of the articles till now hv not come true ..so then why react before watching😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Now I really want to b buri for those members who r spreading all the negativity in the forum without any reason😕😆

Chalo good to see there r still sane members around in this forum😃😳

Jyo.... can i safely assume you REALLY said i am a SANE person! or were you making fun of me

Bah! you said i am sanE!!!!😃

*takes the Ms.Sane badge from the MOD and runs to show to everyone* Everyone everyone Preethi is Sane girl!❤️
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti actually we are fools here who watch our fav show being bashed everyday cannot control this forums menace , just now i was so disheartened by people's negative reactions...on new article about the new twists but we will be on the  brim of frustration requesting people who post such negative thoughts about the show not to post or even requesting people not to give them any importance but they in turn get lots of encouragement... that why bashing doesn't stop... mod should scan the post then allow the person to post the content.... Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i trust my cvs 
well 
but mujhe patah nahi tha 
maan is going for vacation so they r showing this track 
thanx for the info 😉
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dimple-

aaoooo samba aaooooo, abb tum bhi aaoooooooo🤣

Thank you so much for the most needed post!! There is a Huge mess in this forum.People are opening threads like they are using tisse papers, use and throw. so many repitive topics, sab ke sab ek hi baat ke peeche pade hue hain. Aisa lag raha hai ek ke saath ek muft waali sceme chal rahi hai. One person opens the post and the other runs behind him to open the other post on the same topic.

Hope this post of your, thodi akal laa de un logon pe😆

Yeah its the number of repitative topics thats getting too difficult to handle now...When one thnig can b discussed in just one post,why u need to make 10 posts to post the same views again and again😕
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hopefully in a few hrs from now , Tip Tip will barsaofy thanda paani on everyone and that will keep them cool for a few days with all 'OMGs' and 'Haiyyye , they are the bestest ' posts !

Star one should have done a similar Holi segment and reserved it for the time GC leaves for his next vacation as a pacifier .
😆 😆

I have no idea why I wrote what I wrote . 😆

But totally concur with your post Jyoti ji . 😃

Oh ya thank god tip tip barsa paani is happening today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What I feel bad is that actors r always soft targets for damages done by the CVs...

if u see...just before MC track ,articles came out about DD ka baby bump issue..and so when MC happens,members were quick to point fingers on DD ...

Same for GC,whenever there is separation or hospital track,we get a article on GC ka vacation and so again members r quick to point fingers on GC...

So CVs always take the safe route here when I believe its their fault if they not able to manage bank episodes on time or decide tracks beforehand to convince the viewers...😊
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

FINALLY 🤗🤗🤗🤗

A much needed post from you Jaan🤗......

I know..........why do we always jump up to conclusions....without even knowing the truth...

I guess even PH and Channel is not so concerned and strict with about GC DD..🤔..the way we fans think they are FAN PROPERTY has to be stoped😳

PH is not Mad or Dumb to always go by actors convince......Actors intern suffer a lot........

well i will repeat my new mantra here

WAIT WATCH and than REACT 😛.....

the important point here to note is we DO NOT OWN THE ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE.........
unless there character is tampered with why bother

and it is better to give a chance to CV's and than see what they will do..instead of  over reacting

Jyoti Thanks for the post again Jaan🤗

Anuuuuu my soul-sister🤗🤗🤗🤗..I think neither CVs nor actors might b taking so much tension about the show compared to what fans r doing here😆

Its high time we should stop expecting anything from a daily soap and then u never know we might b pleasantly surprised....right now we might feel why separation track or why MU...but who knows mayb this track itself brings the lost passion back in the show😳😳...so lets wait for the final outcome and then decide we love it or hate it naErmm

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gawd I missed all the fun.....kya hua mujhe bhi batao....😆😆😆

Or I should thank my stars for falling sick at right time......thankuuu babaji....😆

hope people learn something.......so much of possessivness for fiction....

Thanks Jyoti....really I feel for you...being the mod of such incensitve forum....

Looks like I have to retire for this GF......and IF or my own sanity....

me needs Tip Tip barsa segment now.....😳😳😳

Love you for trying ur best but will those ones understand....😕
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

All SW*HEARTS chalk it down  as it is for the GREATER GOOD....so i am going to be a example of patience and wait for the conclusion that almost everyone has already drawn or are now understanding............😉 😉 😉 If this happens then we get our heart's desire............... remember  the last time they had had a MU, he had gone and bought the company that she had joined and we got so many intense scenes to boot..... and if any of these don't frutify then we can all gladly bash the CVs which we love to do...............

😳😳😳😳U spoke what was there in my heart😳😳😳😳....yup yup...Maan can never leave his Geet alnoe....so separation ka toh sawaal hee nahin hai🤣😳