India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can we Fans be more Sensible please ??

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Why the forum has such extreme reactions and negativity all aroundOuch...

• Geet goes thorugh MC - Blame DD with baby bump issue

• Maaneet separation track - Blame GC with vacation issue

• No romantic-scenes-Blame GC-DD for their discomfort (ok this thing has stopped after tip tipLOL)

CVs r always innocent naLOL,...its always GC or DD's faultConfused

Can fans of this show be more sensible plsss...Actors don't run a show...its the PH,CVs and channel who r running a show and decides everything from future tracks to Actor's leaves to pregnency tracks to everything....So lets try to understand certain factsSmile...

And can plss everyone in the forum stop jumping to conclusions based on few incomplete ArticlesSmile

Ok tell me do we know why Geet goes out with dev ??...or whether she goes out or dev goes behind her like a stalker ??...

Do we know if she really forgive Dev or mayb MSK MUs her and thinks she has forgiven Dev ??...

Do we know whether she leaves the house or she is stopped by MSK on time  or MSK goes after her to manaofy her in his own passionate way??Embarrassed

We know nothing and we r only reacting based on incomplete articles which r never 100% rightBig smile...

So all chill and watch whats comingBig smile...Thoda CVs par faith rakho ....Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 18 March 2011 at 5:14am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

silentalkermaneet12geeta1803deva1007ronukrnlariz2000krishnameeraHema_Mcoasta_70kdg129krsh07syamasastry_68.Regal.gurpreet28mysticangelJadee777ramita_nayalrabia04fulfatim30bvs7691svijaya77abd_20sihu-Deepzz-Amiiish-Dimple-puthmausam19princess.rockswinonaserendipity2maansaGeekgodkhushi_4eversaumieemgdg_2010Eccentric.BeingramaheshShweta13-Veritaserum-bangaloresiMadzgennyMminnie_tweetieAntaresBingedrdee142macho_muffinmeravigiliso-Sangs-Preethi-Premilily_k25-Yaz-aanyakunat-sumaiya-AngadzgirlSilentsoul49erFanshalistarchaseBul3AmoureuxMeetu_AnuSerendipity..rahmona_paksweswan20naddiya26sptrnopalluluvsmaansonia_koolkhanSahSahSerenity_meshonuuBatameezDilSaynaFMSabmeratu.-lazybee-jasraj123RageOfAnAngelsumona28utopia88Coeur2PsychoFMSsun29pickachupreetgurti-PoisonIvy-TaiyoInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420.YixingsManal.

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

LOL Finally Jyoti speaks up ... Thanks Jyoti... But i guess you are late.. Tsunami ne jo nuksaan karna tha woh to ho gaya... Thats why i warned yday... you have loads of work to do in the coming days dear LOL LOL 

Sensible and Maaneetians... are you kidding me... but i love them for that...

Did you see the article on IF... it has about 330 comments and check the other articles not more than 10 comments i guess.. That itself shows how crazy we are about our show and about our jodi..and about our fights too ROFL

Edited by Azmatazz - 18 March 2011 at 5:18am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnlsyamasastry_68mysticangelgurpreet28ramita_nayalrabia04fulsihuAmiiishPreethi-PremiAntaresBingemeravigilisoiMadzramaheshkhushi_4everdrdee142panchjun5jyoti06sonia_koolkhanrahmona_paksweSaynaFMjasraj123RageOfAnAngelpickachu-PoisonIvy-

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Jyo, Aap ithna ache kyun ho *Geet ishtlye*Cool
Yes Jyo... perfectly agree with you. Rather than jumping into conclusion we can sit back and see what unfolds...Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68mysticangelgurpreet28jyoti06Amoureux-lazybee-Serenity_meSaynaFMRageOfAnAngel-PoisonIvy-pickachu

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
ClapThumbs UpStar..
thnx for the post!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68jyoti06AmoureuxRageOfAnAngelSaynaFM-PoisonIvy-pickachu

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

@ Jyoti :  Clap

Exactly why blame the actors for lame articles & CVs . Answer is in front of us " Tip Tip Barsa Paani " Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68Geekgodpanchjun5jyoti06-PoisonIvy-pickachusun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

@jyo........Hug.........thanks for this post hun ...very much needed..we have the habit of calling wolf wolf ek chuha bhi dikh gaya tohLOL

without even seeing whether she forgives dev or not and if yes why how we are already out to cheer phad the poor girl...........she lost her baby not her purse............how are people expecting herto react........???

articles have most of the times been incorrect............tell me one single article that has given the exact news from start to end..........so let us cross the bridge when we come across it...abhi se why panic..........

besides it is a show.........ups and downs nahi honge toh how will it run yaar??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68Preethi-PremiBingeGeekgodpanchjun5jyoti06RageOfAnAngelpickachu-PoisonIvy-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

LOL Finally Jyoti speaks up ... Thanks Jyoti... But i guess you are late.. Tsunami ne jo nuksaan karna tha woh to ho gaya... Thats why i warned yday... you have loads of work to do in the coming days dear LOL LOL 

Sensible and Maaneetians... are you kidding me... but i love them for that...

Did you see the article on IF... it has about 330 comments and check the other articles not more than 10 comments i guess.. That itself shows how crazy we are about our show and about our jodi..and about our fights too ROFL
Yaar yesterday I was busy clearing the tsunami in Uttaran forum jahaan CVs ne hero ko impotent bana diya hai...so well that was a bigger mess there compared to this showROFLROFL
Today when I stepped into this forum toh heart attack aa gayaConfusedLOLLOL

Yeah its good people r reacting to the new track matlab it is grabbing eyeballsLOLLOL...but what I m disliking is this blame game going in the forum....kabhi GC ..kabhi DD...kabhi Maan ..kabhi GeetConfused...why can't it b Maaneet and GurTiEmbarrassed....I hate to see this division in the forum..this is affecting me more than the so called twists in the showLOL..I know show mein Maaneet 1 din bhi separate nahin hogaLOL.....Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68mysticangelGeekgodAntaresBingeRenu13panchjun5Amoureuxrahmona_paksweRageOfAnAngelSerenity_mepickachu

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Jyo- Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

You are 200% right. Lets keep faith on CVs and let us enjoy the show. Whatever this track is all about will only deepen Maneet relationship and bring the best out of it. If at all Geet leaves home, Maan would go running behind her(his stalker instinctsWinkLOL) and we could see yet another passionate make-up. Embarrassed Like it always has been. Embarrassed So lets not break our heads over who is right and who is wrong. Like Daadi had said once, whoever falls between Maneet fight has to be a jobless and crazy person. LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68jyoti06RageOfAnAngelpickachu

Go to top