Can we Fans be more Sensible please ??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Why the forum has such extreme reactions and negativity all around...

• Geet goes thorugh MC - Blame DD with baby bump issue

• Maaneet separation track - Blame GC with vacation issue

• No romantic-scenes-Blame GC-DD for their discomfort (ok this thing has stopped after tip tipπŸ˜†)

CVs r always innocent naπŸ˜†,...its always GC or DD's faultπŸ˜•

Can fans of this show be more sensible plsss...Actors don't run a show...its the PH,CVs and channel who r running a show and decides everything from future tracks to Actor's leaves to pregnency tracks to everything....So lets try to understand certain facts😊...

And can plss everyone in the forum stop jumping to conclusions based on few incomplete Articles😊

Ok tell me do we know why Geet goes out with dev ??...or whether she goes out or dev goes behind her like a stalker ??...

Do we know if she really forgive Dev or mayb MSK MUs her and thinks she has forgiven Dev ??...

Do we know whether she leaves the house or she is stopped by MSK on time  or MSK goes after her to manaofy her in his own passionate way??😳

We know nothing and we r only reacting based on incomplete articles which r never 100% rightπŸ˜ƒ...

So all chill and watch whats comingπŸ˜ƒ...Thoda CVs par faith rakho ....😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† Finally Jyoti speaks up ... Thanks Jyoti... But i guess you are late.. Tsunami ne jo nuksaan karna tha woh to ho gaya... Thats why i warned yday... you have loads of work to do in the coming days dear πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Sensible and Maaneetians... are you kidding me... but i love them for that...

Did you see the article on IF... it has about 330 comments and check the other articles not more than 10 comments i guess.. That itself shows how crazy we are about our show and about our jodi..and about our fights too 🀣
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo, Aap ithna ache kyun ho *Geet ishtlye*😎
Yes Jyo... perfectly agree with you. Rather than jumping into conclusion we can sit back and see what unfolds...😊
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ..
thnx for the post!
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Jyoti :  πŸ‘

Exactly why blame the actors for lame articles & CVs . Answer is in front of us " Tip Tip Barsa Paani " πŸ˜³
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo........πŸ€—.........thanks for this post hun ...very much needed..we have the habit of calling wolf wolf ek chuha bhi dikh gaya tohπŸ˜†

without even seeing whether she forgives dev or not and if yes why how we are already out to cheer phad the poor girl...........she lost her baby not her purse............how are people expecting herto react........???

articles have most of the times been incorrect............tell me one single article that has given the exact news from start to end..........so let us cross the bridge when we come across it...abhi se why panic..........

besides it is a show.........ups and downs nahi honge toh how will it run yaar??
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

πŸ˜† Finally Jyoti speaks up ... Thanks Jyoti... But i guess you are late.. Tsunami ne jo nuksaan karna tha woh to ho gaya... Thats why i warned yday... you have loads of work to do in the coming days dear πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Sensible and Maaneetians... are you kidding me... but i love them for that...

Did you see the article on IF... it has about 330 comments and check the other articles not more than 10 comments i guess.. That itself shows how crazy we are about our show and about our jodi..and about our fights too 🀣

Yaar yesterday I was busy clearing the tsunami in Uttaran forum jahaan CVs ne hero ko impotent bana diya hai...so well that was a bigger mess there compared to this show🀣🀣
Today when I stepped into this forum toh heart attack aa gayaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah its good people r reacting to the new track matlab it is grabbing eyeballsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but what I m disliking is this blame game going in the forum....kabhi GC ..kabhi DD...kabhi Maan ..kabhi GeetπŸ˜•...why can't it b Maaneet and GurTi😳....I hate to see this division in the forum..this is affecting me more than the so called twists in the showπŸ˜†..I know show mein Maaneet 1 din bhi separate nahin hogaπŸ˜†.....😳
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo- πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

You are 200% right. Lets keep faith on CVs and let us enjoy the show. Whatever this track is all about will only deepen Maneet relationship and bring the best out of it. If at all Geet leaves home, Maan would go running behind her(his stalker instinctsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) and we could see yet another passionate make-up. πŸ˜³ Like it always has been. πŸ˜³ So lets not break our heads over who is right and who is wrong. Like Daadi had said once, whoever falls between Maneet fight has to be a jobless and crazy person. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shanti Shanti om Shanti!

thanks for post Jyoti...u r a rockstar like my angad!  😳
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you! great to read something that makes sense!