Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Rooh Se Rooh Ke Darmiyaan

Ishq Ke Hain  Hazaaron Jahaan,
Ya Khudaa, Yaa Khudaa...
Mujhko de de agar ik jahaan,
Toh maang loon tere liye,
Tere Liye Tere Liye,
Tere Liye...

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay! Work's been driving me nuts so I haven't been able to come to  the forum or EDT as often as I used to...and I miss this place a LOT! Ouch

Anyway,  here's your update everyone...the middle of this epi is definitely worth a watch! Big smile

Short Update

1. Robi originally plans a raid  for Taposh's gas agency so that his lisence will be cancelled and agency close, but Riteish emotionally blackmails him into working on  a far more dangerous plan. In the meantime,  Neelu and Laboni hatch  a plan to get Onu and Taani back together
2. Jonaki gets a call from  the place where Kuhu went for a birthday party, and pretends she is Taani
3. Awesome TaAnu waterfall  scene Clap
4. Mauli and  Taposh go  for a movie, Robi the stalker looking on

Detailed Update

Part I

The episode begins with Neelu  and Laboni looking  very worried about TaAnu's married life. Neelu tells Laboni that as soon as Onu and Taani start finding happiness, it is interrupted by all the problems of the house. Laboni at this point remembers how Bhimal used to tell her that life will always be full of problems and how it is upto a person to find little bits of happiness in the sea of problems (LOL you  know what...that sounds a lot like the way we TLians face watching TL everyday -- you give us little tidbits of TaAnu and we'll somehow manage in that sea of Everyone-Else-But-The-Leads!LOL) and it was a lesson she learned only on his death. Together,  Neelu and Laboni decide to have TaAnu go somewhere far away where they can forget these problems for once. In  the meantime, they decide to  go fibbing to their children so as to get the two to  meet at the waterfall (I LOVE YOU, YOU BUNCH OF MOMS!)

In the meantime, Robi is in the office listening to an inspector telling him  that an inspection can be easily arranged for Taposh's agency and if things are not in order they will blacklist the agency. Robi smiles like the cat who got the cream, while Riteish overhears all this outside. He enters, acting concerned and then slowly gets the truth out of Robi -- he first asks him about the inspection, and Robi clearly seems uncomfortable telling him. He then tells him that he can see the pain of Robi's loss of Mauli  in his eyes, and  that Mauli did  a horrible thing by leaving him. Considering that girls used to be falling over his feet to be with him, it's a shame, Riteish  says, that Robi  allowed Mauli  to walk over him the way he did. He tells Robi he knows what it's like to lose your love that way (RIGHT, Riteish, if anything I think it's Ananya who would know what it feels like to be betrayed by the person you love, more than you or Robi will! In addition, seriously, is THIS what Robi's character has come too?? I think his is the most underdeveloped character in the serial...I mean none of us love Jonaki but at least she is consistant...that consistancy is sorely lacking in Robi's character! Even if Robi was smarting over the loss of Mauli - that too, after he has decided to move on - would he really be listening to the man  who killed his sister??) Anyway...Riteish tells Robi  that what TapLi deserve is to have their business destroyed and be lowered into such a state of poverty that Mauli realises how worthless Taposh is.

Part II

The phone rings and Jonaki picks it up. It's the mother of the child whose birthday party Kuhu had attended, and she tells her that Kuhu has stomach pain. Jonaki promises to come to pick her up, but pretends that she is Taani (Oh no...Confused) At the same time Taani who is unaware of this, tells Mashima to keep  an eye out for Kuhu who will be returning soon.

TaAnu meet at the waterfall, having been told by their moms that each wanted to apologize to the other. They realise, of  course, that the mothers had lied,  and sulk for the rest of the evening until the moment they listen to a pair of teenagers talking about the waterfall  legend. Taani  and Onu  soften hearing this, and remember how they had asked the same question to each other. Onu scowls and says, let these kids get married, then  they'll  get to  know what love is.  Taani scowls back and says, how wonderful! The man first makes me depressed, then shows attitude, and THEN says pyaar kya hota hain! They argue over that a little and then go back to sulking. The girl they were eavesdropping on then tells the boy that if their parents don't accept their love,  they will  die in the same waterfall. Onu then turns to Taani and tells her that to die in love is easy, but true love happens when you live it. Taani says, problems will always happen, but it's upto us to find our own small happinesses from them (DNA, much? Wink) She then tells  him she can't live without him, and Onu says, and I  can't see you in pain, and then they hug.

Taani then gives Onu the coin he had given her when they left for the summer camp. She tells him that just as this kept her safe when he was away, she will give it to him so that he stays safe. Onu teases her by saying that he had given her so many gifts and she only gave him a sikka, so she must be a kanjoos. Taani says,  what, you want me to  give you something? Onu then goes close to her and says, humari pyaar ki nishani Embarrassed. Hug again! Big smile She then tells him to keep it, so that whatever bad has to happen, will happen to her and not  him (Two more hugs! Lottery I say!! Dancing)

Part III

Taposh is locking the shop  when Mauli meets him, and she tells him she wants to see a movie with him. She tells him that they have reached their target for the month so she'd like them to loosen up and enjoy for a bit. She suggests they walk to the theatre. Taposh tells her that more than anything he wants to go over and above the target because he wants to get Laboni's shop back  AND ensure that they have everything they want, including a car.  He wants to give  everything he can to provide for the child. Mauli agrees, but tells  him that for today he will need to do something for his wife instead. When he doesn't reply, she complains that today's husbands don't seem to have the time for their wives anymore (I'm glad to see TapLi bantering...adds this new charm to their jodi  that wasn't there earlier...) Taposh retorts that wives are just as unpredictable. He then explains that the problem wasn't watching a movie with her but the fact that if she had told him earlier he would have brought the bike. He doesn't want her to walk in her condition. They then decide to take a rickshaw there. Robi sees all  this from his car.

Episode Rating: 7.5/10
For the cute Neelu/Laboni scene, the fairly lovely TapLi one and - of course - TAANU!  They were BEYOND adorable today...Mashallah God bless them both...Smile

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 18 March 2011 at 5:27am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1snehag10sreepathi22akr_jhlsdavistowatchzackgharish_kendent4uBlacksexyspicyAnuszkame_neelamrkomalLurvebooksZoyalJoshana458kripsynilli_rsinipillaishalinikanagudivra4salima523Ruhee110-Yasi--Rozi-zohra80nafisaz-Happy4Ever-srmirjidaddysgirl786Spotminaz296PoriSunriseGreenx-Sundas-xHanoAhmedIndigoBluesapril10purvimehshareencherrypansy-Maha-RiyaDutta-MariaMars-mishti_17SunShine_A-vandy--Swetha-

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyy thanq 4 updating Hug
v8ing 4 rest parts  specially TaAnu's Part Day Dreaming Blushing
update sooooooooooooooooooon Embarrassed
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Lizziiiie. Mwaaah Hug

res Wink
star_4554 Newbie
star_4554
star_4554

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thnx..:-)
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Liz, thanks a lot for sharing dear....HugHug
minaz296 Goldie
minaz296
minaz296

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot LizzyHug
Pori IF-Dazzler
Pori
Pori

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

i always liked Tapli fromt he beginning but never had a problem wit Robbi but i stopped watchin the show b/c of him.. him and Ritesh annoys me to a point where i really dun like watching the show.. but TL is a gr8 show and TaAnu is sooo cute togetherrrr!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top