Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Are the cvs being partial???(MODnotepg4) (Page 4)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veeyasfan

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character Cry dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

they already improved taporiWinkshe is abt to get a full fledged family with hubby and babyLOLaur kya chahiyeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by tiny15

@anmol i m also scared now!!OuchLOLLOL plz do u've any tablet 2 lower the fear level?? and i think CVs also get scared reading such great impartial topic!!LOLLOLLOL

but really after so many days i m feeling bit of relaxation abt UT & icchha. Clapoderwise her greatness has caused so much of stupidity in her own life!!! and really we can't b suffistictd like sum ppl.bcoz we r sophistictd(sophisticated)!!WinkLOLLOL

sorry anmol i can't press like button 2 ur posts as it has crossed 50s count!! but i always like my frnd's post & sane & logical ppl's posts!!SmileSmile
main toh khud maang raha hoon tablet dolly LOL shivani dear help us pls
really this week was so good , its like uttaran got a new life
itne saare positive twists ek ke baad ek.
its ok , i understand that u always like my post
anmol meri halat toh aisi hai ki "ghar mein chhora aur gaon mein dhindora" as my sis is a doc & my dad was also a dr. & my chacha-chachi r chief pharmacist &  FHW respectively phir bhi tumse maangni pad rahi hai kyunki aise fear ki tablet toh inke paas bhi nahi hai!!WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Mods note: Please guys, no comparing fan groups... keep to discussing the topic and don't go off discussing the fan groups in the forum and who is better than the other..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

awwwwwwww siddhi dear please don't be so sadHug.
we very well know why the cvs are being partial Angry
i know the present track is highly disappointing but don't worry the track will change in no time and we'll have something to look forward to Big smile.
just remeber u should never loose hope and always think positiveBig smile,i am sure something good will come our way alsoBig smile.
see how selfish statement u r givingAngryalways CVs supports tappu but whenever they tried to support ichcha you ppl Censored

Edited by bipasha23 - 19 March 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007shivani9tiny15

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
It is not easy to show tappu in positive way. no body cant forgive her the line of sins she did. I feel now CVs are in the right way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23sourojshivani9tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riatagore

It is not easy to show tappu in positive way. no body cant forgive her the line of sins she did. I feel now CVs are in the right way.
for the first time CVs showing something believable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by Veeyasfan

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character Cry dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

they already improved taporiWinkshe is abt to get a full fledged family with hubby and babyLOLaur kya chahiyeLOL

I wonder Ichcha's unhappinessErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23sourojtiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index