Are the cvs being partial???(MODnotepg4) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Veeyasfan

Abhi to my khoon is khauling soooooo high ki if evn my parents don't permit me i'll run away nd cum der.......... 😑Well I just wantd to c the ppl out here how r dey... nd dey r reeeeeeallly mean accept for the first comment wonder who is he nd our masti club is lotttttttttt better den dis nd now i thin dat veya fans r lot more suffisticatd nd descentden vee----cha fans.....😳😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yaar ankit yeh sab kyaa hainmain toh darr gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@anmol i m also scared now!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plz do u've any tablet 2 lower the fear level?? and i think CVs also get scared reading such great impartial topic!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but really after so many days i m feeling bit of relaxation abt UT & icchha. πŸ‘oderwise her greatness has caused so much of stupidity in her own life!!! and really we can't b suffistictd like sum ppl.bcoz we r sophistictd(sophisticated)!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry anmol i can't press like button 2 ur posts as it has crossed 50s count!! but i always like my frnd's post & sane & logical ppl's posts!!😊😊
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

@anmol i m also scared now!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plz do u've any tablet 2 lower the fear level?? and i think CVs also get scared reading such great impartial topic!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but really after so many days i m feeling bit of relaxation abt UT & icchha. πŸ‘oderwise her greatness has caused so much of stupidity in her own life!!! and really we can't b suffistictd like sum ppl.bcoz we r sophistictd(sophisticated)!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry anmol i can't press like button 2 ur posts as it has crossed 50s count!! but i always like my frnd's post & sane & logical ppl's posts!!😊😊
main toh khud maang raha hoon tablet dolly πŸ˜† shivani dear help us pls
really this week was so good , its like uttaran got a new life
itne saare positive twists ek ke baad ek.
its ok , i understand that u always like my post
Originally posted by Veeyasfan

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character 😭 dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

they already improved taporiπŸ˜‰she is abt to get a full fledged family with hubby and babyπŸ˜†aur kya chahiyeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

main toh khud maang raha hoon tablet dolly πŸ˜† shivani dear help us pls
really this week was so good , its like uttaran got a new life
itne saare positive twists ek ke baad ek.
its ok , i understand that u always like my post
anmol meri halat toh aisi hai ki "ghar mein chhora aur gaon mein dhindora" as my sis is a doc & my dad was also a dr. & my chacha-chachi r chief pharmacist &  FHW respectively phir bhi tumse maangni pad rahi hai kyunki aise fear ki tablet toh inke paas bhi nahi hai!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mods note: Please guys, no comparing fan groups... keep to discussing the topic and don't go off discussing the fan groups in the forum and who is better than the other..
Originally posted by Prithika_C

awwwwwwww siddhi dear please don't be so sadπŸ€—.
we very well know why the cvs are being partial πŸ˜‘
i know the present track is highly disappointing but don't worry the track will change in no time and we'll have something to look forward to πŸ˜ƒ.
just remeber u should never loose hope and always think positiveπŸ˜ƒ,i am sure something good will come our way alsoπŸ˜ƒ.
see how selfish statement u r giving😑always CVs supports tappu but whenever they tried to support ichcha you ppl 🀬
Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago
It is not easy to show tappu in positive way. no body cant forgive her the line of sins she did. I feel now CVs are in the right way.
Originally posted by riatagore

It is not easy to show tappu in positive way. no body cant forgive her the line of sins she did. I feel now CVs are in the right way.
for the first time CVs showing something believable