Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Are the cvs being partial???(MODnotepg4) (Page 2)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veeyasfan

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character Cry dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........
well my dear.... tappu was never meant to be with veerSmile..veer never loved herConfused..his true love  was ,is and always will be  ichchaSmile.but i think cvs have done justice with tapasya by bringing  rathod in her lifeSmile..rathod although he did mistake but  is not that type of person who will not  correct his mistakeSmile...he will definitely marry her  after teaching her a good lesson.Big smile... in this way  tappu's bad days are gonna be over and may be she will turn postive .. atleast hope so LOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 24 March 2011 at 10:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12sourojAahana-tiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

taps had many chances to sudorofy , she need solid shock (well she had them , wonder which is solid for her ) well then only she can change , and she really need someone who loves her , Raghu is rich , handsome and love her , and he knows how to deal with her , best thing , only he can show her reality and make her change , not veer as he himself is a weak person 
ab toh no chance , even after iccha saved her, she is no mood to sudhrofy , from her expressions when umed told her ur choti behen saved u , she was very clearly very frustrated
did not like it at allAngry
even after this ppl want want to support tappuSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12sourojAahana-tiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character Cry dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

lolROFLfirst tym iam seeing people complaining to cvs for being partial towards a vamp LOLLOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
anmol, i dont want to talk about why and how they support her , i know the reason , no point in talking about it ', and she will never sudorofy even if icha dies saving her , she will keep cursing ichas pic . as simple as that

@agree with Ria , he is not evil person , if he was evil, it will take him minutes to destroy boli bali masoon taps

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12jdfanAahana-arunima_LUITankit111intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

lolROFLfirst tym iam seeing people complaining to cvs for being partial towards a vamp LOLLOL
LOL
wecome to ut forumROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thkcjs369ankit111LimitLessFan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thkankit111

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

awwwwwwww siddhi dear please don't be so sadHug.
we very well know why the cvs are being partial Angry
i know the present track is highly disappointing but don't worry the track will change in no time and we'll have something to look forward to Big smile.
just remeber u should never loose hope and always think positiveBig smile,i am sure something good will come our way alsoBig smile.

yes we know the big secret of the cvs partialityWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiAurora.vivacious_priya

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Prithika_C

awwwwwwww siddhi dear please don't be so sadHug.
we very well know why the cvs are being partial Angry
i know the present track is highly disappointing but don't worry the track will change in no time and we'll have something to look forward to Big smile.
just remeber u should never loose hope and always think positiveBig smile,i am sure something good will come our way alsoBig smile.

yes we know the big secret of the cvs partialityWink
this secret makes me loose even the teeny weeny bit of respect i had for themAngry.
sanaya  if the cvs can't show something nice can we please revive our great murder planEvil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index