Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tani_thk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Veeyasfan

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character 😭 dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

lol🤣first tym iam seeing people complaining to cvs for being partial towards a vamp 😆😆
😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anmol, i dont want to talk about why and how they support her , i know the reason , no point in talking about it ', and she will never sudorofy even if icha dies saving her , she will keep cursing ichas pic . as simple as that

@agree with Ria , he is not evil person , if he was evil, it will take him minutes to destroy boli bali masoon taps
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tani_thk

lol🤣first tym iam seeing people complaining to cvs for being partial towards a vamp 😆😆
😆

wecome to ut forumROFL

Originally posted by: tani_thk

😆

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

awwwwwwww siddhi dear please don't be so sad🤗.

we very well know why the cvs are being partial ðŸ˜¡
i know the present track is highly disappointing but don't worry the track will change in no time and we'll have something to look forward to ðŸ˜ƒ.
just remeber u should never loose hope and always think positive😃,i am sure something good will come our way also😃.

yes we know the big secret of the cvs partiality😉
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yes we know the big secret of the cvs partiality😉

this secret makes me loose even the teeny weeny bit of respect i had for them😡.
sanaya  if the cvs can't show something nice can we please revive our great murder plan😈
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this secret makes me loose even the teeny weeny bit of respect i had for them😡.
sanaya  if the cvs can't show something nice can we please revive our great murder plan😈

Of course my dear prithika we already planned stage one remember😈 ab toh sahi waqt ka intezaar hai😈 cvs bhagooooooooooo
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Of course my dear prithika we already planned stage one remember😈 ab toh sahi waqt ka intezaar hai😈 cvs bhagooooooooooo

we won't leave the PH people also afterall the great tapu-raghu connection idea came from the PH😡.so we really need to add a few more names to our list😈.
Veeyasfan thumbnail

we won't leave the PH people also afterall the great tapu-raghu connection idea came from the PH😡.so we really need to add a few more names to our list😈.

Abhi to my khoon is khauling soooooo high ki if evn my parents don't permit me i'll run away nd cum der.......... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Well I just wantd to c the ppl out here how r dey... nd dey r reeeeeeallly mean accept for the first comment wonder who is he nd our masti club is lotttttttttt better den dis nd now i thin dat veya fans r lot more suffisticatd nd descent den dose fans.....😳😳
Edited by Veeyasfan - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may be things would be changed very quickly
tappu is only one interesting part serial
Present track is very boring but may be track bahut jald badlega......