Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Disappointed with PKYEK : Pls Read (Page 8)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Ritzie

ROFL oh god. you are so like me. ROFL you know what - this is the reason I stopped coming to the Forum. Even now I read only the posts that I think are positive. But har jagah dokha hota hai ROFL 

wow i shud take tips from u then ROFL
there is a fighting going on this other Sanjna's topic that "Sid is responsible for downfall of PKYEK" ...its like Abhay fans Vs. Sid fans LOL
i dunno i like both...infact i like Abhay more...and still ppl r bashing like nothing....Confused
i am all gone....if u look at my replies to last few posts in this topic, u will know my current mental condition ROFL

nishi dat was 4 game dont do so badnaani dat i hav to hide myself........... u knw dat i cant write bad about anybodyOuch

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I toitally agree wid u........
afterall this a show.....a show in which there are many characters and shades .They cannot show only lovey dovey scenes of abhiya as still they have not confessed verbally ....its just in their eyes but words are needed to confirm it atleast for them or maybe for us also and sid is the only strong negative character in this show who knows how to instigate Abhay very well.....Their story is still in veil so for now the main focuss is the story that they are working on...........
believe me for now  I am damn excited to see the revalation of what happened in abhay and sids past

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index