Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Disappointed with PKYEK : Pls Read (Page 7)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
@Chill_Out
Exactly, dragging and less focus on main characters have since beginning been the big issue of PKYEK, so that why i am surprised by some dears comments that say, its cant always show AP or always be ab them, when was it 'always' abt them anyway? lol, as long as i recall expect for some few weeks, AP  had generally less screenspace than even enough.

The only thing progressing is deterioration of the most loved characters
^^lol, so true, at least some kind of progressLOL

@TRP and ranks, well yes, it decreased real fast and one would think the creatives would notice such obvious thing, but eaither they dont care or havnt seen the ranks?Ermm

@miracle....maybe EK should change the writers, i mean she changed, what 25 times?LOL.....and this is how long they finalized ones could go, they have lost their great imagination after some few monthsLOL, time for refreshmentWink....its at least worth the shot.

@Sid...yes, i have no issue with the charcater aswell, i was looking forward for a bro in Abhays life and did actually hope he would be damoinzed,lol and involved with AP....but not like this, as u say, if it was handled right his character and involvment with AP could have been a highlight. well, nothing much to do abt it, if the main aspect gets back on track this one will be come along even if not as great as we wanted it to.

---------------------------------------

@Nishi

lol, i didt mean u like one more than the other or not, that was exactly my point sweets. thats not the consern here (and if there are ppl on the forum who are turning this into that, its just lame,lol) but what averagly have happened to PKYEK and main plot.

and yes, the draggings and sidetracks are not normal drags that u have deal with since usually all indian shows seem to have that aspect. but its more torture. taking the 10 ways of challenge u mentioned. i mean not even that is beeing smoothly presented in script. when he mentioned this challenge one would think, well, this is gonna bring something. a game on, between Abhay, sid with poor Pia in the middle,lol, rather fun to watch and expetced to be used as a progress and show of importance to the stregnth in AP bond and the revealing of more 'past'. but unless u r a very deep viewer with high ability of fantasy of ur own, the creatives are not showing that proparly at all. so again, screenplay, writer, fails.

lol, now i am sleepy. better to go off and try to switch off this to much thinking of 'lost epicness',lol

Edited by Icecreamx - 18 March 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Ritzie

ROFL oh god. you are so like me. ROFL you know what - this is the reason I stopped coming to the Forum. Even now I read only the posts that I think are positive. But har jagah dokha hota hai ROFL 

wow i shud take tips from u then ROFL
there is a fighting going on this other Sanjna's topic that "Sid is responsible for downfall of PKYEK" ...its like Abhay fans Vs. Sid fans LOL
i dunno i like both...infact i like Abhay more...and still ppl r bashing like nothing....Confused
i am all gone....if u look at my replies to last few posts in this topic, u will know my current mental condition ROFL

don't worry - what I learnt is that it happens when there are few down moments in PKYEK. Everybody will scream and take their anger out in Forums. ROFL A few Abhiya hugs settles everything back ROFL

Nah, I am not reading them. It will destabilise my mental condition ROFL.

I toh don't read comments on my own post -  to save me from that condition ROFLROFL

Edited by Ritzie - 18 March 2011 at 4:22pm

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
ok every body has right to say, but don't openly fevour to some one, we are not demanding abhiya hot shot scenes, but we are not watching passion or some thing in abhay's eyes for piya, what is this did you remember regarding danish's days, how he was worried for piya he used to keep watching on piya, but what now sid is vamp. and piya is alone, he has'nt any worry for piya, piya having dinner with sid and he is not aware for this, then what is the need of that drama he pushed away piya and raised his hand on piya, and what now sid wants he wants get piya from abhay, and abhay hurting piya, he said piya stay away from me. "sid ye hi to chahta hai, i thik abhay is not fool, then why he is supporting sid to go close for piya what is this.

--sanchita--

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Icecreamx

@Chill_Out
Exactly, dragging and less focus on main characters have since beginning been the big issue of PKYEK, so that why i am surprised by some dears comments that say, its cant always show AP or always be ab them, when was it 'always' abt them anyway? lol, as long as i recall expect for some few weeks, AP  had generally less screenspace than even enough.

Well, maybe we didn't get too many scenes, but ultimately, all the side tracks added up to the main track and that is what is suppose to happen. I'm not really 'surprised' at people saying that 'it can't always be about AP' because that's actually true but then, it's been a month and no AP, we haven't even got enough scenes to cherish. If they say it can't 'always' be about AP, but AP can be shown 'sometimes' right? Ermm

The only thing progressing is deterioration of the most loved characters
^^lol, so true, at least some kind of progressLOL

Well, certain things are better left unprogressed (if that word even exists) LOL LOL

@TRP and ranks, well yes, it decreased real fast and one would think the creatives would notice such obvious thing, but eaither they dont care or havnt seen the ranks?Ermm

I feel the CVs obviously don't care about what's happening to the show. I actually don't see any passion, any commitment from their sides when it comes to the main leads specially! And Misha and Kabir, too. They aren't understanding the importance of these characters and what all can be done with them! Hell, we are more worried about the well being of the show than them! Angry

@miracle....maybe EK should change the writers, i mean she changed, what 25 times?LOL.....and this is how long they finalized ones could go, they have lost their great imagination after some few monthsLOL, time for refreshmentWink....its at least worth the shot.

Seriously, man! I'm wondering why EK fired 28 writers and revamped the show 7 times! To give us a time when we would actually beg and crave for AbhIya scenes and progression in their relationship in a show which was suppose to be THEIR dark love story? Wacko Wacko 

@Sid...yes, i have no issue with the charcater aswell, i was looking forward for a bro in Abhays life and did actually hope he would be damoinzed,lol and involved with AP....but not like this, as u say, if it was handled right his character and involvment with AP could have been a highlight. well, nothing much to do abt it, if the main aspect gets back on track this one will be come along even if not as great as we wanted it to.

Well, I never saw Sid as anything more than someone who will threaten AbhIya only to strengthen their bond further and ultimately redeem himself from his evil ways with Panchi's help. However, he's so far not contributed to AbhIya in any way. If anything, the little progress that their bond had made is now back to square 0 in fact, not even square one.
I actually feel bad. I really like this character. Why is he not being incorporated in the main story properly? And now, the latest: use Panchi to get close to Pia! How does that even make sense? 

Well, whatever it is, the show is proving to be quite a letdown presently, and specially with whatever little AbhIya scenes we're getting being totally destroyed by Abhay and rendering them useless and pointless, I've actually lost hopes for redemption. I really don't know for how long I'll stick to the show if this continues. Maybe I will for the actors but definitely, with all the characters getting butchered one after the other, my enthusiasm is dying with each passing episode Unhappy

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Interisting point..and a nice effort to be positive, but I don't agree...I don't mind them not showing Abhiya all the time, I like Sid, but I don't like the way they are doing things, the story and all...
I agree with @icecreamx...
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Omg nishi.. You are so sweet... All your points convinced me.. Nowadays i hardly watch the show and forward all the scenes.. But if all the points you have put forward come true in this track then the trps will surely shoot up.. :) nice post

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index