Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Disappointed with PKYEK : Pls Read (Page 3)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
So far the show has been a dissappointment. Only Sid is intriging while Abhay is on a downward Spiral. He used to be so clever now he's a dummy playing into Sids puppet. As if he were a BT heroine. Creatives should give him back his attitude to fire back at Sid and man up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
the  q is nt abt liking the show....the q is why v r nt liking it???

1) why vivian's character is sidelined???

2) why is abhay shwn so weak jst opposite 2 his name......he jst warns sid n hurts piya....

3) why the character of shaurya is destroyed???

4) why so many fillers???

5) why the luv story abhiya nt progressing??? why is it back 2 square1???

6) why everythng looks like a khichhdi????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.
@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS KRITI YOU HAVE SAID WHAT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY IN SUCH FEW WORDS  LOVE YOU KRITI HugAND..NISHI BY THE WAY LOVE YOU & GOD BLESS YOU!!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZpyar-ishk

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I do agree with you but the show is definitely about Abhay-Piya's lovestory that's why its called Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. Sid & Abhay's bond is important but it should help in developing Abhay-Piya's relationship instead of becoming the main focus of the show which it is becoming at the moment.
All's said, i love Sid:) He's a great actor!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Kritz08

PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.
@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS KRITI YOU HAVE SAID WHAT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY IN SUCH FEW WORDS  LOVE YOU KRITI HugAND..NISHI BY THE WAY LOVE YOU & GOD BLESS YOU!!Hug
Aww.....Thank you so muchEmbarrassedHugI think every AbhiYa fan feels the same way.
Its so sad to see PKYEK and AbhiYa getting ruined like this.We were all so attached to them or maybe we still areOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index