Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Disappointed with PKYEK : Pls Read (Page 2)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.
@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovepyar-ishk.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
well i will say everyone has freedom of speech......appreciate that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.GoodyEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
U hav a Point.. n I totally agree wit u.. D shows going bit slow.. Bt dan too it has sum new funny scenes.. Tracker's for Eg.. Sid has a imp role as Abhay's bro n also as Enemy.. Just waiting for sumthing intresting 2 start.. All I wanna C is Abhiya together.. Hoping 2 see sum gud changes soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
so this was ur essay. frankly i really liked it. and much needed post as people are walking out of d forum and show. may dey read dis and think agn abt quittin forum nd show

gr8 job nishiClapClapClap

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.
@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.

I agree with this. With due respects to you, Nishi, I did say in my post that what warmed me up to AbhIya was not the hot and passionate scenes but the way their bond was being portrayed. My problem isn't 'no scenes', it is the fact that these two are back to square one. Their relationship is hardly having any groW*H and that is not done. 
When I say I want more 'scenes', I want meaningful scenes and not some forced, khairaat AbhIya scene which we got the other day, when Abhay was out from jail.
I've said time and again that I do NOT mind less of my favourites and more of the others provided they add to the main plot. I don't see that happening. 
And yes, the main plot is AbhIya's dark, passionate, forbidden and impossible love story. It is not about the two brothers. Everywhere, that is what the synopsis says. They need to explore Abhay-Sid, I understand that, but in a way which strengthens AbhIya further. I was actually very excited for this track, it had the potential to be the best track of the show. Sadly, they're not utilising it to its fullest.
So yes, I AM disappointed and I am not liking the show presently. The only reason I'm sticking to it is because I'm still pining hopes for redemption and we are blessed with decent episodes once in a fortnight.
To all those who are still liking the show, at most, I can respect your sentiments but I can't agree with it. For me, AbhIya are the heart, the life and the soul of the show and when I say that I mean their story and their bond, not the hot, lovey-dovey scenes. With them being sidelined, PKYEK is appears dead and incomplete to me. That is my PoV.
Peace! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove-Doppelganger--rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZpyar-ishk

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i agree with u...

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index