Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Disappointed with PKYEK : Pls Read - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Icecreamx: I agree with you there. We've had quite a few scenes to cherish but not exactly 'lovey-dovey' kinds and I don't mind that either, honestly. My problem is that their love story had hardly kick-started and already their bond is ruined, sidelined, neglected and what not 🀒

Yes, dragging has always been the show's weakness, ever since 18th October 2010. But at least there was SOME progress. But now, nothing, zero, ZILCH! The only thing progressing is deterioration of the 4 most loved characters of the show ever since it started. 
Anyhow, we can see how well the show has been going down with the audience, in general for the past month with it dropping ranks from 76 to 92 and finally out of the top 100. WC can be held responsible for a slight drop in ranks and ratings of the show, not so much. 
All said and done, I am still attached to the show and all its characters a lot. I just hope some miracle happens and the PKYEK I fell in love with comes back.

@Sid: Agreed again! I was so excited for the entry of this character! And to be frank, I have absolutely no problem with the character per se. He's being handled well. Problem is, like you said, the way he's been incorporated in the story. It could've been so much better. We all had high expectations from this track. It could've actually done wonders for the show. However, the harsh truth is that we're getting some unfunny comedy and the leads are being sidelined, the main plot and essence of the show has totally disappeared into thin air and we can do nothing about it except crib here on IF with the hope that CVs come and read this and be kind enough to consider viewers' tastes and preferences.

@ blue: agreed!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Super Kool

i totally agree with you that we can't expect them to show only abhiya....I think there is a huge scope of improvement in the way this track is being handled...being a youth based show we can epxect more zeal in the show....i hope things get better...

i hope too *fingers crossed*
they can manage to get the show on track if they want to...its not late yet

This content was originally posted by: sanchitaroy

From last one week I am noticing that abhay's scene is decreasing day by day. Like today abhay is there only for few seconds. One day will come when there will be no abhay. I like sid but dont like overdose of him. I cant ignore the fact that abhay is being sidelined. Sorry I cant change my pov. And I think less abhiya or no abhiya scene soon will show it's effect on trp also and it will decrease. Abhiya is the soul of the show,

agreed
show cant run w/o Abhay
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

PKYEK is luv story of ABHLYA ..thats all . abhlya should be part of the any track , and there luv story , character everything should move ahead .

I am not understanding why SID is shown in every episode . Is CV bent to shows us  "" SID ke kahani " .
If all the character story gel properly everyone would enjoy the story . Sid alone cannot make the story move ahead .

we get to see abhay for min . Even it is more about SID-ABHAY story where is abhay . Why abhay is not show in action , his plan . I miss abhlya lot .

Even side character should be connected to main story somewher to make sense ....misha luv track is boring , filler and not connected to main plot .

@blue: Abhay shud be there somewhere...he shud be *ok srry i am typing and sleepy πŸ₯±....so i am not making sense* πŸ˜›
@ red: agreed !
thanks

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nishi - you made an excellent post. πŸ‘ I agree with all your points.
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

Nishi - you made an excellent post. πŸ‘ I agree with all your points.

hey thanks Ritzie...u r the best πŸ˜›
i think many ppl dont agree with me
and after reading their comments, i am confused that do i agree with myself? πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Ritzie thumbnail
🀣 oh god. you are so like me. πŸ€£ you know what - this is the reason I stopped coming to the Forum. Even now I read only the posts that I think are positive. But har jagah dokha hota hai πŸ€£ 
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

🀣 oh god. you are so like me. πŸ€£ you know what - this is the reason I stopped coming to the Forum. Even now I read only the posts that I think are positive. But har jagah dokha hota hai πŸ€£ 

wow i shud take tips from u then 🀣
there is a fighting going on this other Sanjna's topic that "Sid is responsible for downfall of PKYEK" ...its like Abhay fans Vs. Sid fans πŸ˜†
i dunno i like both...infact i like Abhay more...and still ppl r bashing like nothing....πŸ˜•
i am all gone....if u look at my replies to last few posts in this topic, u will know my current mental condition 🀣
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
@Chill_Out
Exactly, dragging and less focus on main characters have since beginning been the big issue of PKYEK, so that why i am surprised by some dears comments that say, its cant always show AP or always be ab them, when was it 'always' abt them anyway? lol, as long as i recall expect for some few weeks, AP  had generally less screenspace than even enough.

The only thing progressing is deterioration of the most loved characters
^^lol, so true, at least some kind of progressπŸ˜†

@TRP and ranks, well yes, it decreased real fast and one would think the creatives would notice such obvious thing, but eaither they dont care or havnt seen the ranks?πŸ€”

@miracle....maybe EK should change the writers, i mean she changed, what 25 times?πŸ˜†.....and this is how long they finalized ones could go, they have lost their great imagination after some few monthsπŸ˜†, time for refreshmentπŸ˜‰....its at least worth the shot.

@Sid...yes, i have no issue with the charcater aswell, i was looking forward for a bro in Abhays life and did actually hope he would be damoinzed,lol and involved with AP....but not like this, as u say, if it was handled right his character and involvment with AP could have been a highlight. well, nothing much to do abt it, if the main aspect gets back on track this one will be come along even if not as great as we wanted it to.

---------------------------------------

@Nishi

lol, i didt mean u like one more than the other or not, that was exactly my point sweets. thats not the consern here (and if there are ppl on the forum who are turning this into that, its just lame,lol) but what averagly have happened to PKYEK and main plot.

and yes, the draggings and sidetracks are not normal drags that u have deal with since usually all indian shows seem to have that aspect. but its more torture. taking the 10 ways of challenge u mentioned. i mean not even that is beeing smoothly presented in script. when he mentioned this challenge one would think, well, this is gonna bring something. a game on, between Abhay, sid with poor Pia in the middle,lol, rather fun to watch and expetced to be used as a progress and show of importance to the stregnth in AP bond and the revealing of more 'past'. but unless u r a very deep viewer with high ability of fantasy of ur own, the creatives are not showing that proparly at all. so again, screenplay, writer, fails.

lol, now i am sleepy. better to go off and try to switch off this to much thinking of 'lost epicness',lol

Edited by Icecreamx - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

wow i shud take tips from u then 🀣
there is a fighting going on this other Sanjna's topic that "Sid is responsible for downfall of PKYEK" ...its like Abhay fans Vs. Sid fans πŸ˜†
i dunno i like both...infact i like Abhay more...and still ppl r bashing like nothing....πŸ˜•
i am all gone....if u look at my replies to last few posts in this topic, u will know my current mental condition 🀣

don't worry - what I learnt is that it happens when there are few down moments in PKYEK. Everybody will scream and take their anger out in Forums. πŸ€£ A few Abhiya hugs settles everything back πŸ€£

Nah, I am not reading them. It will destabilise my mental condition πŸ€£.

I toh don't read comments on my own post -  to save me from that condition πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago