Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

exactly...that "oh Abhay" kinda thing cant be there always i agree...i know the love story part is progessing slowly but its a show, not a movie....they have to make it slow yet interesting and they are doing it by bringing vampire stuff in the show, instead of making it a normal college love story...i like that  

@BLU.............BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Icecreamx: I agree with you there. We've had quite a few scenes to cherish but not exactly 'lovey-dovey' kinds and I don't mind that either, honestly. My problem is that their love story had hardly kick-started and already their bond is ruined, sidelined, neglected and what not 🤢
Yes, dragging has always been the show's weakness, ever since 18th October 2010. But at least there was SOME progress. But now, nothing, zero, ZILCH! The only thing progressing is deterioration of the 4 most loved characters of the show ever since it started. 
Anyhow, we can see how well the show has been going down with the audience, in general for the past month with it dropping ranks from 76 to 92 and finally out of the top 100. WC can be held responsible for a slight drop in ranks and ratings of the show, not so much. 
All said and done, I am still attached to the show and all its characters a lot. I just hope some miracle happens and the PKYEK I fell in love with comes back.

@Sid: Agreed again! I was so excited for the entry of this character! And to be frank, I have absolutely no problem with the character per se. He's being handled well. Problem is, like you said, the way he's been incorporated in the story. It could've been so much better. We all had high expectations from this track. It could've actually done wonders for the show. However, the harsh truth is that we're getting some unfunny comedy and the leads are being sidelined, the main plot and essence of the show has totally disappeared into thin air and we can do nothing about it except crib here on IF with the hope that CVs come and read this and be kind enough to consider viewers' tastes and preferences.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you that we can't expect them to show only abhiya....I think there is a huge scope of improvement in the way this track is being handled...being a youth based show we can epxect more zeal in the show....i hope things get better...
Edited by Super Kool - 13 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From last one week I am noticing that abhay's scene is decreasing day by day. Like today abhay is there only for few seconds. One day will come when there will be no abhay. I like sid but dont like overdose of him. I cant ignore the fact that abhay is being sidelined. Sorry I cant change my pov. And I think less abhiya or no abhiya scene soon will show it's effect on trp also and it will decrease. Abhiya is the soul of the show,
Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First off, they are just following same as vampire diaries, only difference being there Pia (Elena) was in fact attracted to Damon(Sid) who is brother to  Abhay( Stephen). 

It is in fact a love triangle between them, rather than with Kabir , who plays not jacob, but Matt, who is in love with the heroine. 

Of course situations are more indianised and different in this, but more or less, the story line is the same. 

There is even the character Caroline, to fit the one played by "T"

So, this is definitely a copy of vampire diaries, rather than that of 'Twilight". 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PKYEK is luv story of ABHLYA ..thats all . abhlya should be part of the any track , and there luv story , character everything should move ahead .

I am not understanding why SID is shown in every episode . Is CV bent to shows us  "" SID ke kahani " .
If all the character story gel properly everyone would enjoy the story . Sid alone cannot make the story move ahead .

we get to see abhay for min . Even it is more about SID-ABHAY story where is abhay . Why abhay is not show in action , his plan . I miss abhlya lot .

Even side character should be connected to main story somewher to make sense ....misha luv track is boring , filler and not connected to main plot .
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

the  q is nt abt liking the show....the q is why v r nt liking it???

1) why vivian's character is sidelined???
 >>i m really not sure...but i just hope its not Ekta's personal prob with Vivian...

2) why is abhay shwn so weak jst opposite 2 his name......he jst warns sid n hurts piya....
>>he warned Pia too but she is not listening to him 🥱....he is being weak because he fears to lose his love again...he cant tell Pia  abt the game going on b/w him and Sid

3) why the character of shaurya is destroyed???
>>i hate that track...and all other fillers too 🤢

4) why so many fillers???
>>prolly coz they r trying to make the story go slow 😕

5) why the luv story abhiya nt progressing??? why is it back 2 square1???
>>because of Sid....he is the kabab me handsome 😛 i mean kabab me haddi 😆.....it will progress once Sid's identity and purpose is revealed and that ring mystery too

6) why everythng looks like a khichhdi????
>>lol because they r mixing Twilight, TVD, True Blood together and making this khichhdi 🤣.....good for indian audience who havent seen these vampire shows 😆...they can see all 3 together now 🤣

pheww...i think i answered all ur questions...tough one 🤣
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I do agree with you but the show is definitely about Abhay-Piya's lovestory that's why its called Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. Sid & Abhay's bond is important but it should help in developing Abhay-Piya's relationship instead of becoming the main focus of the show which it is becoming at the moment.

All's said, i love Sid:) He's a great actor!

@ bold : i think this will only happen but not now.....sooner or later it will happen 😊
Originally posted by: Kritz08

🤔But whats the use of having kidneys,heart and lungs when the soul itself is missing?😆
@blue
TVD was always about Stefan-Damon.... right from the begining.Everyone knew the focus would always be on the brothers....their love-hate relationship.That was not the case with PKYEK.The show was projected as the love story between a human and non human.People are disappointed because all of a sudden the focus has shifted towards Abhay-Sid.If the creatives were hell bent on copying tvd then why did they call their show a dark love story in the first place?
Its Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani not 'do bhayion ki kahaani'
There is nothing wrong in taking inspiration from famous films or serials but why make it an exact replica of these?😕

but soul is the inner thing which is not visible, just like Abhay-Pia's love 😛...and other body parts like Sid is visible 🤣
well we cant help it....they r copying Twilight+TVD and making a mixture 🤣...and i havent seen True Blood but i am sure they wont even leave that 😆...so my point is its both - 'pyar ki kahani' and 'vampires ki kahani' 😆

Originally posted by: Icecreamx

they cant show AP loovey doovey scenes all of the time?

The show cant be abt AP all of the time?

^^ when have it ever been proparly abt them anyways?lol....cause the PKYEK i watched and i guess the majority has been complaining abt has always been weak on those points u claim it has been abt dear, ever since beginning, its nothing new, in initiall time some wondered if these two ever wear gonna have proper scenes with eachother?lol until the maya track came along and as a succesful sidetrack contributed to the main plot in finally kicking off AP, with a very slow pace and not enough scenes of course but still.

So i dont know which show u are actually talking abt? lol, maybe i was watching some other show then?lol... this issue with minimum main plot has been there always, its nothing new. and nowdays its just drained.

Let be loovey doovey, the dont have ANY proper scenes, taking the last one we saw, which lasted what, 1 min?...minimum lines , as short as possible. while unrelated sidtracks go on for dragging uneccassary 5 mins.  no one says show them all the time, but even if separated show them in progress.

The main complain however is screenplay, the out of line story goin on, the unbelivably dragged story, the unbalanced story, at some stages completely random. no one says make it fast, but at least dont torture with drags of 4 weeks.

As creatives have mentioned the main story is on AbhayPiya, fans can think otherwise if they please, but thats the fact. Ofcourse Creatives have completely failed to show that. so Sid-Abhay does play a great role also Piya-Arnab track will. but if u are refering to the story now., we can say the main plot is on Abhay-Maithali-Sid-Piya. So Abhay-Sid or any other relation revovling to Abhay or Piya comes as second place dear.Thats the theory in it, ofcourse creatives confusion have misplaced everything. 

Its not a fight of what the main plot is, or Sid vs Abhay, who is more important?, its not even abt this, even Sids characater despite of beeing shown everyday at leats half of the episode, is beeing handled wrongly.  even his scenes needs more essence, as does other charcaters.

The Majority are still waiting for the pending main story to progress and 'start' to even begin with. other tracks should be there. but in enough portion, with contribution to main plot one way or the other. thats the rule of a show. a rule PKYEK creatives never handled well enough expect for some few times. the current track could have been so much better in script and scene choice. thats whats bothering the most. Since u mentioned Sid i am mentioning him aswell. A charcater like his was much awaited for the main plot. to actually be involved a lot in it. as u say, be a part of the main story. so that he is here or that he shouldnt be so involved is not the complain. Its the wrong presentation of it. and above all the whole show despite of having more of Vampire face and blood these days does not occur a supernatural dark story to me at all. the athmosphere is wrong. eariler if anything was weak from creatives sides at least the athmosphere was in its right place. now even that is lost.

I understand some can enjoy current track based on their personal reasons. but we are talking abt the show as average and all its acharcters and the plot of a dark lovestory that kicked off well but is sidetracked and lost to maximum that cant even be blamed on that its needed for current track.

i dunno...i prolly agree with u on most points...u r right....and i am too sleepy to think of anything right now 😛😛
i like Abhay more than Sid too...dont get me wrong on that....i like Sid's evil character only
i get ur complain...i think i got this complain too- fillers r too much and they r not even funny (prolly they r making the story go slow by putting all useless Shankar track ðŸ¤¢)
i just want this 10 ways challenge to end soon so they can move ahead
...and this mindless mind game of Sid is leading to nowhere 😆...just get started with the main track!!!