Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Disappointed with PKYEK : Pls Read

Posted: 13 years ago

ok i read so many disappointed posts lately on forum and i didnt comment on any as i have a totally different take on the current track...so here goes my take and my points....

• AbhiYa Scenes : so its a show right?...they cant be showing lovey-dovey scenes all the times...they gave many romantic scenes in the first 3/4 months when they were trying to potray who Abhay is actually...now the story moved ahead...we all know Abhay being a blood sucker heartless soulless vampire has deep love for Maithli in his non-existant heart...and now Pia has taken Maithli's place....and mind it, its not a normal love story....its an Impossible love story b/w a mortal and immortal....thats the theme...but to make this impossible possible it will take lot of time, cant happen so easily.....this love story will reach to a point later when Pia will be all ready to leave her family friends and go FANAA for Abhay to become a vampire herself (just like it happened with Bella)....but thats a far far story i guess...🤔

• Love Triangle : i dont find any love triangle b/w Abhay-Pia-Sid....Sid is only using Pia like a toy to revenge his lil brother...there was a love triangle b/w Abhay-Maithli-Sid and if there is any love triangle now, its b/w Abhay-Pia-Kabir (as Kabir is playing Jake...and love him for that 😛)

• Storyline : as from the Sid's interview, they r gonna introduce graphics and all to show supernatural element....and thats an awesome news...finally we will get to see real Vampire stuff....so the story is going towards that powerful Ring...seems like Sid will manage to get it and then he will become more powerful than Chand....hmmm that will be interesting to watch then how Abhay and Chand deal with him (and also Pia will get to know Sid's truth sooner or later....that will act as spice because then Abhay will have to save Pia too from Sid 😈)
  • Main Leads : i dont agree those who say that PKYEK is only abt Abhay-Pia....i think it is about Abhay-Pia AND Abhay-Sid....both relations r equally important for the show....currently they r potraying Sid's evil character, thats why Abhay-Pia is getting sidelined......once it ends, i think the focus will be on Abhay-Sid as well as Abhay-Pia 👍🏼

in short, i am still liking PKYEK...so anyone agree with me?....or everyone lost hope and interest? 😛 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearly_fia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good points, ur absolutely right
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TOTALLY AGREE WITH U..................this show is becoming more n more boringgggggg......am just fed up with this....sick....!!!!!!!!!!
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that i still love the show but its going a bit slow... i still rush back home when its 8 at the clock because i know i cant afford to miss an episode. I still write about it and my friends also think the same. The show is only going slow. I still think its interesting. Some might feel i am too obssessed, maybe i am. But love is always not supposed to be muchy and 'oh Abhay' kind of thing. If they dont know what staying apart is they wont really understand the worth of each other!

YES.................YES.................YES..............

THIS TOPIC IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH NEEDED 

i m loving this show the most now  

i know abhiya r the leads and they will get bk on track

but now the show is focusing on sids affects in all characters life

and i m just loving it to the core

everyday i dont want non stop abhiya eyelocks

and its not that we r nt getting abhiya scenes anymore

but i m liking the fact that focus is going to other characters too

and its not even 1% boring

mow i wait impatiently for the clock to strike 8.30

and the future track looks promising too

coming to those comlplaining its a bit dragging obviously the story in daliy soaps dont run like a rocket and this show being aired 6 days a wk obviously will hv some filler scenes

but each and every character of this show is so dear to me that i enjoy the filler scenes too

in my opinion

with SIDs character

PKYEK IS BK WITH A BANG

usha786 thumbnail
ya you are right, but abhiya is lead charcter not sid, if in future some bodywould be enter in this show that would be lead also you think such but we don't think our group is not considering such thing, and according to abhiya hot shot scene we are talking about abhay's behaviour now these days, is he so weak he is unable to save piya from sidharth, we can't see any passion or love for piya in his eyes, some times we think he is speaking dialoges what ever he get to speak it, did you rember where he is desprately hiding piya from sidharth like he is a big danger for piya, but what is happing now, according to yestery day show she has gone to dinner with sidharth, this time what will abhay, if this time he will not do any thing, then what the need of that drama where piya had gone with sidharth for diner, there abhay pushed piya and raise his hand on piya what all this.
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i luv pkyek as much as u do n im not purposely disappointed

It is disappointin at times especially when Abhay is made to act dumb 😕 Sumtimes he behaves like a weak female lead.. 😕 He is the hero n a vampire hero so that behaviour is least expected from him 😕 how can he dash the girl he luvs the most with his car jst coz of his insecurity?? Isn't that insensible??? 😕 n many such moves from abhay which are really out of character moves 😕

I dunno why, but it seems as if the whole focus of attention is on Sid 😕 I like him too but not over-dose of him 😕

Above everything, the show name is 'pyaar ki yeh ek kahani' n there is no pyaar nwadays 😆 that's another disappointin thing

Sid said that the show is gonna improve... lets keep up our hopes on his words.. 🤔

Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great points.

Totally agree and support you on this.

Well said Nishi.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.
@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well i will say everyone has freedom of speech......appreciate that.